Canyon torque on7

PB Forum :: eMTB
Canyon torque on7
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 18, 2022 at 19:08 Quote
Planning on buying the 2022 canyon torque on7 in a few days/weeks and was wondering if anyone knew of any issues I should look out for such as shock failures like specialized, excessive bearing wear etc?

Does anyone have this bike yet? How does it ride? I'm after a playful bike with that extra travel for the big stuff, currently riding a 2019 kenevo and it's amazing for the big stuff but it's not very playful.

Can the frames handle 200mm DH forks? Cant find any info on this and running my 40's on it may be something I'd want to do in the future but dont want to void any warranty or risk my face being smashed into the floor.

Posted: Oct 19, 2022 at 9:32 Quote
RzK95 wrote:
Planning on buying the 2022 canyon torque on7 in a few days/weeks and was wondering if anyone knew of any issues I should look out for such as shock failures like specialized, excessive bearing wear etc?

Does anyone have this bike yet? How does it ride? I'm after a playful bike with that extra travel for the big stuff, currently riding a 2019 kenevo and it's amazing for the big stuff but it's not very playful.

Can the frames handle 200mm DH forks? Cant find any info on this and running my 40's on it may be something I'd want to do in the future but dont want to void any warranty or risk my face being smashed into the floor.

I had on last year. I ended up having to return it to Canyon after having the battery repeatedly fall out while riding. There is a FB group reporting the same issue. The latch and frame lock is utter garbage. If you get one check to see if there is any movement of the battery. Mine had a visible gap between the frame/battery. Ive had other issues with Canyon since then and would never buy another bike from them. I now have a Commencal Meta Power signature and its been absolutely exceptional for over 700 miles. Rides like my DH bike.

Negatives aside, how did it ride? It was very heavy, but up to speed fun. Jumped good, and could take any hit. The bottom bracket is insanely low. Great for cornering and feeling "inside" the bike, but a bitch with pedal strikes.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.092580
Mobile Version of Website