Trail lines not visible anymore in a specific region

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trail lines not visible anymore in a specific region
Previous Page | Next Page
O+
Posted: Oct 29, 2022 at 12:59 Quote
At my home area, "Deister" near Hanover, many trails are no longer visible and possible to select. Just the name is still written on the map. I don't know why and who did this. It also concerns trails, I uploaded myself without any restrictions!
At the ridden list, the trails are also disappeared...
Is here an admin, who can restore the former status?

Mod O+
Posted: Nov 1, 2022 at 17:11 Quote
I don't know why, but many of the trails in that area have been hidden. But there is no revision log, which is odd. So I don't really know why.

Posted: Nov 6, 2022 at 5:14 Quote
All trails in "Landkreises Schaumburg" have been hidden due to a request of the authorities.
They stated that there are no legal trails for MTB in the area.
I can't evaluate this statement, as I'm no local, but I complied to prevent any further trouble, for now.

I guess, MTB only trails should remain hidden, but a local could point out trails that are mainly used for hiking. These could be set to hiking only...

Mod O+
Posted: Nov 8, 2022 at 10:55 Quote
Yes Trailforks is more than mountain biking. If a trail has legitimate uses by other activities, it should be on the public map.

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2022 at 15:38 Quote
Hey having a similar problem with Melbourne, Victoria AU
You can see all the previously available bike paths at a specific zoom level, and then if you zoom in just a little more, they all disappear.

Bit of a bummer if they've been hidden too! Fingers crossed that they become available again.

Mod O+
Posted: Dec 19, 2022 at 17:06 Quote
Can't see your images. But maybe try deleting and reinstalling the app.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015717
Mobile Version of Website