pivotal or rails?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
pivotal or rails?
Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 3:23 Quote
SDG I BEAM
lighter than pivetol
as adjustable as rails but as simple as pivetol
as for strength - one time i shagged this hip at the trails, as in hipped too far so missed the landing. landed flat on my seat from i guess 10feet up. and everything was fine
perfect

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 11:43 Quote
id say pivitol ONLY because i did a seatgrab/toboggan and ripped mine off the rails...Before that i was all rails but now i dont trust them...thats my personal choice

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 7:32 Quote
I have a rail seat right now but I'm getting a pivotal later

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 0:47 Quote
can you guys please post an animal thats been stripped?
and a macneil capital strpped? cheers guys

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 0:54 Quote
Pivotal seems like a great idea, but it is less adjustable than a rail seat. On a BMX, however, especially with the new trend of slammed seats, nobody cares. You might as well just duct tape your seat to your seatstays.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 1:54 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
Pivotal seems like a great idea, but it is less adjustable than a rail seat. On a BMX, however, especially with the new trend of slammed seats, nobody cares. You might as well just duct tape your seat to your seatstays.

I care Frown

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 4:16 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:

I care Frown

You're a minority. I'm running a Pivotal but soon will be running a traditional railed seat, as I do not slam mine, and don't really care about the lightness.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 5:17 Quote
http://www.danscomp.com/470222.php?cat=PARTS
this is the seat that got its sexy i got the lime green stitching
http://www.danscomp.com/472071.php?cat=PARTS
i got this post in green
i got these after i got all the things i actually needed cuz as you can see they are exspensive

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 5:19 Quote
Adadumb wrote:
id say pivitol ONLY because i did a seatgrab/toboggan and ripped mine off the rails...Before that i was all rails but now i dont trust them...thats my personal choice
Bull shit

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 6:42 Quote
i quite like rails for duribility but pivital for simplicity but i do find that the teeth on the seats strip from time to time

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 9:35 Quote
Adadumb wrote:

No you didn't...

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 9:51 Quote
I like my pivotal apart from when it happens to need tightening / undoing. Finding the bolt pisses me off

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 10:15 Quote
DKrider65 wrote:
Adadumb wrote:
Bull shit

Seconded.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 10:16 Quote
Pivoal, even tho ive not got one or never have owned one, i plan on getting one, which leads me to a question, what seat post size is on the NS metropolis 2008 model?? help would be appreciated

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029379
Mobile Version of Website