2022 Stumpjumper Evo Alloy rear shock hardware

PB Forum :: Specialized
2022 Stumpjumper Evo Alloy rear shock hardware
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 15, 2022 at 13:42 Quote
I'm looking to acquire some rear shock hardware for the 22 stumpy evo frame. I have the m8x20 hardware that attaches to the reservoir end of the shock. just looking for the propietary specialized hardware that attaches the shock to the link (specialized rear shock eyelet spacer). None of the major shops that I've checked with so far have any and looks like they will be a few weeks out from getting any.

O+
Posted: Nov 18, 2022 at 19:08 Quote
brentarnold41 wrote:
I'm looking to acquire some rear shock hardware for the 22 stumpy evo frame. I have the m8x20 hardware that attaches to the reservoir end of the shock. just looking for the propietary specialized hardware that attaches the shock to the link (specialized rear shock eyelet spacer). None of the major shops that I've checked with so far have any and looks like they will be a few weeks out from getting any.

Do you know the part number? Any specialized dealer will be able to at least give you the part number of the thing you need. Specialized has a real easy way of figuring this out and any decent shop should be able to quickly find it for you.

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2022 at 19:03 Quote
brentarnold41 wrote:

check out better bolts .com they have custom titanium bolts for most common bikes

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2022 at 19:07 Quote
brentarnold41 wrote:

https://betterbolts.com/products/titanium-mountain-bike-bolts-for-specialized-stumpjumper-shock-rainbow-oil-slick?variant=39366634864721

FORWARD SHOCK EYELET BOLT SCR,CUST,M8X1.0 X 42,CHROMOLY 6 MM HEX 90 10
T 1
REAR SHOCK EYELET BOLT SCR,CUST,M8X1.25 X 27,CHOMOLY 6 MM LR
HEX 180 20

Posted: Jan 19, 2023 at 8:07 Quote
brentarnold41 wrote:

Here is partnum S204200032 SUB MY21 SJ EVO CARBON AND SJ ALLOY SHOCK MOUNTING HARDWARE

You can try to source it through Specialized dealers. But I just got mine turned on lathe based on the dimensions of original part, just for easier shock swap.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009487
Mobile Version of Website