Grips

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 16, 2022 at 10:51 Quote
Ive been looking for grips for some time now and ive come to a cross road. Either i can A, buy rev grips or B, buy normal grips. I really dont want to spend that much on grips but i really want comfrotable grips that reduce fatigue. Any options just as good as REV?

Posted: Nov 16, 2022 at 14:54 Quote
I don't know if they are as good as RevGrips, but I've been through 6 different pairs of grips and I have settled on Chromag Wax Grips. I LOVE them! Highly recommend! They're super cheap so it wouldn't hurt to try 'em.2 cents

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2022 at 16:21 Quote
Tricky question as people have different hands and prefer different grips.

I've tried a few and my favourites so far are Ergon GA2 fat and Deity Supracush, but someone else might like the complete opposite.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2022 at 17:24 Quote
ODI Dread Locks are very comfy, as well. Worth a try.

Posted: Nov 17, 2022 at 5:59 Quote
Gravelben wrote:
Tricky question as people have different hands and prefer different grips.

I've tried a few and my favourites so far are Ergon GA2 fat and Deity Supracush, but someone else might like the complete opposite.

Been thinking about the supercrush. How does it help with fatigue?

Posted: Nov 17, 2022 at 6:22 Quote
I have a few hand and wrist issues, I rotate between quite a few sets of grips. I have a set of REVs. They are pricey however they are very well made. They do something, it's not magical but they take a bit of harshness out. Once you ride with them you learn that you really have to grip them to get the most out of them. You can't just rest your hands on the bars and feel anything different. The rotation of the grip is subtle but noticeable.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017251
Mobile Version of Website