Leaderboard issues

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Leaderboard issues
Previous Page | Next Page
O+
Posted: Nov 22, 2022 at 13:16 Quote
Anybody have issues with your segments/trails ridden not showing up on the leaderboards?
It happens to me a lot it seems …… ride log shows trail ridden, gives a time and achievement but will not register on the global leaderboard (but does show under “my times” filter). I know..:.it’s not supposed to be Strava, but it’s fun to compare to your buds.

Posted: Nov 22, 2022 at 14:26 Quote
dlo019 wrote:
Anybody have issues with your segments/trails ridden not showing up on the leaderboards?
It happens to me a lot it seems …… ride log shows trail ridden, gives a time and achievement but will not register on the global leaderboard (but does show under “my times” filter). I know..:.it’s not supposed to be Strava, but it’s fun to compare to your buds.

Make sure you have the leaderboard selected for either "Normal" or "Reverse" (selection panel on the left side IIRC). When you pull up a leaderboard for a particular trail it will default to "normal" direction leaders so if you just took a trophy in the reverse direction you won't see it until you select reverse on it.

Also don't confuse a Ribbon for a Trophy. If you got a ribbon then it is your 1st, 2nd or 3rd fastest effort on the trail, but not faster than all other riders. If you got a trophy then you are one of the top three fastest of all riders on that trail and you'll see it on the Leaderboard.

Also make sure you're looking at cycling stats and not skiing or hiking or whatever else.

Other than that I've had no issues with the Leaderboard features.

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 16:24 Quote
Yes, thanks for the suggestions but I have double checked all of those things.
I’ll post a follow up if I find a solution in case others run into similar issues.

Posted: Nov 28, 2022 at 7:01 Quote
dlo019 wrote:
Yes, thanks for the suggestions but I have double checked all of those things.
I’ll post a follow up if I find a solution in case others run into similar issues.

I think I see what you're talking about.
I looked at your Ridelog from 9 September. The Ridelog shows you got a 3rd place trophy on Lower Muzz in reverse direction, but when I looked at the Lower Muzz leaderboard it shows you in 4th position.
Ridelog: Link
Trail: Link

That's really weird.

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2022 at 17:25 Quote
Yeah, it’s weird and happens on many ride logs.
i.e. from Nov 19, 2022
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/46489257/

Sanctuary trail: should show a global 2nd but doesn’t show on the global leaderboard at all.

That’s why I wondered if I was missing a setting or something. …….oh well. ‍

Posted: Dec 1, 2022 at 6:19 Quote
Recommend posting in the Trailforks.com bug reports sticky thread - may get more attention there and they frequently respond.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008901
Mobile Version of Website