USWE Hydration Pack vs. High Above Lookout hip pack

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
USWE Hydration Pack vs. High Above Lookout hip pack
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 13:39 Quote
Hey guys. Im looking for a new pack and Im torn between a smaller USWE hydration pack like the MTB Hydro 3L and the Outlander 4L compared to the High Above Lookout pack. I really hate how my current pack bounces around so much when descending. I like the High Above pack because it is smaller than a backpack and is lighter. However, if it bounces around similar to a normal hydration pack then it doesn't seem worth it for me. The USWE pack seems great because of how it does not bounce around, however it is still a backpack that covers your back. Can any of you comment on how either of these products performed? Does the High Above bounce around a lot or is it pretty good at staying put? Is the USWE pack system really as good as people say it is at not bouncing around? Thanks!

Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 2:45 Quote
No experience w either mentioned but check out the EVOC Hip Pack Pro 3l. Takes a 1.5l reservoir and two bottles. The magic w this pack is the elastic waistband. Hugs you around the waist and doesn’t bounce. You forget you’re wearing it, great pack!

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009293
Mobile Version of Website