Biking in Mexico with kids (Sonora, Sinaloa, Nayarit and Jalisco)

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Biking in Mexico with kids (Sonora, Sinaloa, Nayarit and Jalisco)
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 17:55 Quote
Has anyone biked in these states with smallish kids? My son wants to drive down to Jalisco and take his bike to ride in Mexico. He's just turned 7 and rides a 24" FS for reference. I know plenty of trails around CDMX and Puebla from years back but never biked in these four states. He wants to hit the beach when not riding so the central highlands will have to wait for another time.

Any ideas to look into? He's ok on blue Rocky Mountains trails in Alberta, Canada.

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2022 at 18:28 Quote
Daniel092 wrote:
Has anyone biked in these states with smallish kids? My son wants to drive down to Jalisco and take his bike to ride in Mexico. He's just turned 7 and rides a 24" FS for reference. I know plenty of trails around CDMX and Puebla from years back but never biked in these four states. He wants to hit the beach when not riding so the central highlands will have to wait for another time.

Any ideas to look into? He's ok on blue Rocky Mountains trails in Alberta, Canada.

You can come to Culiacan Sinaloa, we have La Pedrera Bike Park, Cerritos and a couple of single tracks at La Primavera,
Culiacan closest beach it´s at 45 minutes, also you can drive 2 hours south to Mazatlan

Posted: Dec 1, 2022 at 15:39 Quote
JDWHEELS wrote:

You can come to Culiacan Sinaloa, we have La Pedrera Bike Park, Cerritos and a couple of single tracks at La Primavera,
Culiacan closest beach it´s at 45 minutes, also you can drive 2 hours south to Mazatlan

Muchas gracias! Cualquier carreras de niños alrededor de Año Nuevo?

En Canadá, tenemos carreras para niños adjuntas a la mayoría de los eventos para adultos, aunque no se anuncien como tales. El mío asiste a una escuela bilingüe (ENG/ESP) para que pueda socializar muy bien una vez que supere el choque inicial de idioma y cultura.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009450
Mobile Version of Website