Bike park advice

PB Forum :: USA - East
Bike park advice
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2023 at 13:17 Quote
Barks82 wrote:
Hey, my family and I are planning a bike trip in the spring and we're trying to decide on a park. What are people's thoughts between Highlands and Killington? Or, any other recommendations?

We did Whistler last year. But, we're hoping for something drivable from Ontario this time.

Thanks!

Still going?

I would recommend Killington if you have varied ages, desires, and abilities. The resort offers a variety of terrain, two lifts and a gondola. Killington also has a ropes course, roller coaster, some kind of swing thing, and more. There are a number of good restaurants in close vicinity as well.

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 25, 2023 at 9:10 Quote
Been to Highland and going to Killington this year (son is enrolled in one of the camps). If you decide on Highland I can also recommend maybe do a day at Loon. Loon is often overlooked but its a great time. Much faster lift than Highland, also the trail crew from Highland is part of the design and construction of their trails. Loon is closer to you, but further from me and my son would prefer the extra 45-60 minute drive to go to Loon.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009325
Mobile Version of Website