PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Best coil shock options 2023
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 20, 2023 at 0:19 Quote
As
long as the shaft is strong enough,if it is
bigger than 9mm,NO problem , but where can you buy 210*55
BarneyStinson wrote:
Does anyone know whether the new Super Deluxe Coil is compatible with a yoke extension frame like my Stumpjumper Evo?

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2023 at 9:25 Quote
https://www.fanatikbike.com/products/rockshox-super-deluxe-coil-ultimate-rc2t-metric-rear-shock?variant=39825578852398. They have four in stock as of today.
haricot wrote:
As
long as the shaft is strong enough,if it is
bigger than 9mm,NO problem , but where can you buy 210*55
BarneyStinson wrote:
Does anyone know whether the new Super Deluxe Coil is compatible with a yoke extension frame like my Stumpjumper Evo?

O+
Posted: Mar 3, 2023 at 0:48 Quote
hukriede wrote:
TimMog wrote:
hukriede wrote:
Honestly all those boutique expensive coils are no better than the new Rockshox 2023 offering with the HBO. For the price point and the adjustability, I don't think there's really any other reasonable option out there. The 2023 Super Deluxe Ultimate Coil should be the only one on the list IMO.

Have you ridden them all?

Yup, every single coil on the market.

I have a 2022 SDLX Coil, which I'm considering sending in for a Vorsprung Tractive tune, due to the good feedback on that upgrade. In your opinion is it worth the extra cost to upgrade to the 2023 model instead for the HSC and HBC (my frame has just over 20% progression)?

O+
Posted: Mar 3, 2023 at 8:06 Quote
I have tried quite a few coils on my SB150 and my 165.. The two I have kept are the EXT Storia It was only S850 because I bought a cascade link as well and they give you a 15% discount on a shock. I also just picked up a 2023 SDU coil. The SDU feels amazing as does the EXT. The SDU gets the nod for price and the EXT for weight. But they both feel amazing.
boozed wrote:
hukriede wrote:
TimMog wrote:

Have you ridden them all?

Yup, every single coil on the market.

I have a 2022 SDLX Coil, which I'm considering sending in for a Vorsprung Tractive tune, due to the good feedback on that upgrade. In your opinion is it worth the extra cost to upgrade to the 2023 model instead for the HSC and HBC (my frame has just over 20% progression)?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010346
Mobile Version of Website