What does your LBS sell?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Mar 12, 2023 at 15:39 Quote
I’m
Curious what brand your local bike shop sells. Here in MD it’s mostly Trek, our local shop is an actual Trek store with many more in surrounding areas. But even most of the independent shops sell Trek. There is an independent shop not too far off that sells specialized, Santa Cruz and Marin. A few shops sell Rocky mtn, Kona, pivot, but for the most part my area is divided between Trek and Specialized.

What does you LBS carry? What did you wish was sold near by?

O+
Posted: Mar 12, 2023 at 17:16 Quote
My local shop (small town, we only have one bike shop) currently has Specialized, Giant/Liv, Marin, Merida, Scott.

The owner is a long-time Specialized guy though so that tends to be what they push the most.

Posted: Mar 12, 2023 at 18:01 Quote
small town, two bike shops,
one sells: Giant/liv & haro. - hardly anyone shops with him because hes a d1ck.

other is: Scott & Avanti - nice family busines that sell fishing gear and toys etc.
Wouldnt buy a scott due to terrible value

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 13, 2023 at 4:44 Quote
It seems to be GT and Cannonade at mine, although all of the shop guys are on Mondrakers, so probably them too.

Posted: Mar 13, 2023 at 7:03 Quote
Live in MD as well, pretty much all trek beside a few shops, would like to see a couple more Santacruz dealers in the area. Funny thing is the shop I work at recently got bought by trek back in August.

Posted: Mar 13, 2023 at 12:56 Quote
The three closest shops that know what they are doing sell
1: Giant/Liv and mondraker
2:Santa Cruz, Yeti, Rocky Mountain, maybe salsa
3: New shop, Marin, specialized and surly

O+
Posted: Mar 14, 2023 at 12:14 Quote
At the rate things are going Trek will be the only brand in the state.

char-s wrote:
Live in MD as well, pretty much all trek beside a few shops, would like to see a couple more Santacruz dealers in the area. Funny thing is the shop I work at recently got bought by trek back in August.

O+
Posted: Mar 16, 2023 at 11:08 Quote
Not my town but my favorite shop:
Absolute Bkes in Salida:

Pivot
Ibis
Yeti
Evil
Revel
Kona
Rocky Mountain

That's what is known as an embarrassment of riches.

Posted: Mar 16, 2023 at 22:50 Quote
my lbs that i use sells

santa cruz
transition
orbea
giant
haro
liv
jamis
juliana
pinarello

Posted: Mar 17, 2023 at 8:59 Quote
Hope, Orange, Renthal, Diety, Shimano, Fox, DMR, Maxis, Schwalbe, Bell, Rockshox,
Ragley, Ergon, Raceface amongst others, but that was what I noticed last visit

Posted: Mar 17, 2023 at 13:39 Quote
Lots of shops in Edmonton but I consider my LBS to be the Spruce Grove Mud sweat and Gears

Kona
Norco
Rocky Mountain
Electra
Devinci
Transition
Santa Cruz
Cervelo
Pivot
Evil
Yeti
Cannondale
Bianchi
Envo

All that said on a given day if i pop in there are Rocky's, Norcos, Transitions and Konas on the floor. The others have been few and far between but they just picked a few of them up during covid so supply and such.

Posted: Mar 17, 2023 at 18:56 Quote
My closest shop sells Evil, Norco, Yeti, Pivot, Orbea, Ibis, Transition and Canfield. There's a Trek store in town, too....of course.

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2023 at 6:17 Quote
Thanks for the answered everyone. The closest non-trek shop to me sells Santa Cruz, Specialized and Marin. They’re a young but very good shop. Great staff. It’s a hike for me to get there but they’ve got the goods.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009990
Mobile Version of Website