What's better american football or rugby?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What's better american football or rugby?
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 21:11 Quote
marty660 wrote:
I think Rugby's a better game, and I think, after hockey players, they're the toughest folk in the world (want a personal army, hire a Rugby side!), but I do like my Green Bay Packers.
after hockey players hahaha

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
I like football, I play Football, I dislike Rugby, just not the game for me, does that mean its stupid? No. Would half of you get mad if I said it was stupid, Yes.

What this has turned into is the european countries that go nuts over Rugby, patting each other on the back about a sport that gets little attention in North America, im sure alot of people over here would team up against rugby if a sport popular in NA like Baseball is introduced. Its continental opinion. You guys love Soccer(FootbalRolleyes ), We dont, no one in Canada/America talks about going to the "Soccer" Game, differing of opions across the globe.

And for that Video, you do realise they probley interviewed thousands of people, only to pick like the 30 funny ones?

required like 4 key strokes, every nation has one.

[YT=https://youtube.com/watch?v=w_mkwB9ayK4]

I hate too try to steal the thread and all, but this has really got off the original question and turned into a "stupid America" thread.

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 2:28 Quote
ahhhhh man, i love that stereotype. i guess its true though, dam you and your logic! to be fair that guy was asking a load of scottish and irish people....

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 3:58 Quote
rofl

i thought europe was a country.....

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 6:09 Quote
nickbdhstreet wrote:
ahhhhh man, i love that stereotype. i guess its true though, dam you and your logic! to be fair that guy was asking a load of scottish and irish people....

There wasn't any Irish people in that video.

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 6:10 Quote
oh f*ck it im unsubscribing

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 6:25 Quote
That thing with the blonde was disgusting. Oh man.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.036064
Mobile Version of Website