2024 Colours - Anyone seen them?

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
2024 Colours - Anyone seen them?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 8, 2023 at 13:58 Quote
Has anyone in the US seen the new 2024 colours in the flesh yet?

I know the SC website shows them along with Evo but these pictures never give a true view of what the colours actually look like in person. They aren’t scheduled to land in Europe for another month or two but I’m aware bike shops in the US are starting to get them in.

I know a similar thread has been posted but it died a death pretty quick.

O+
Posted: May 13, 2023 at 20:58 Quote
Nomad in Matte Liquid Blue

Nomad V6

Posted: May 19, 2023 at 4:42 Quote
Nice . Any pics of the yellow yet out there ?

Posted: May 30, 2023 at 15:14 Quote
Anyone seen the gloss carbon Megatower in real life or other pictures then SC website?
Curious if it will be similar to the translucent blue one.

FL
Posted: Jun 12, 2023 at 3:16 Quote
TimmyHughes wrote:
Nice . Any pics of the yellow yet out there ?

Jackson goldstone had one on his instagram story today, orange decals match fox fork if you into that kind of thing !

Posted: Jun 12, 2023 at 4:06 Quote
bittahpupil wrote:
Anyone seen the gloss carbon Megatower in real life or other pictures then SC website?
Curious if it will be similar to the translucent blue one.

Speaking to Santa Cruz U.K, they’ve said it’s the same as the Gloss Carbon colour seen on the Hightower 2 a couple of years ago.

Posted: Jun 13, 2023 at 7:05 Quote
Managed to have a Swiss bike shop take some additional (to only side view) photos of the Gloss Carbon finish - no carbon to seen.

Megatower 2 2024 Gloss Carbon

Posted: Jun 16, 2023 at 11:41 Quote
That looks awesome!

Any other 2024 bikes out there? I know they’re starting to hit the U.K. now.

Posted: Aug 1, 2023 at 12:45 Quote
hi

a new V10 prototype is here,anybody knows when will new V3 megatower be released
asking this because i am thinking about the V2 model ,if it is near i would rather consider the new one

O+
Posted: Aug 1, 2023 at 18:30 Quote
So I thought the colors above were released as limited runs for the new sram transmission builds? Are those colors considered 2023 or 2024 colors?

If I recall, they usually start releasing the next model year info about this time of year, or at least they did last year.

I’m trying to find a medium Hightower frame so curious what colors will be available next.

Posted: Aug 1, 2023 at 21:47 Quote
Tobey457 wrote:
So I thought the colors above were released as limited runs for the new sram transmission builds? Are those colors considered 2023 or 2024 colors?

If I recall, they usually start releasing the next model year info about this time of year, or at least they did last year.

I’m trying to find a medium Hightower frame so curious what colors will be available next.

These are 2024 colors. Initially they released them as transmission builds, but later added the lower end build kits.

Posted: Jan 20, 2024 at 13:51 Quote
Mines awaiting a wrap in the next week .. Cant wait to get it built

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013698
Mobile Version of Website