Rocky Mountain Flatline 2

PB Forum :: Downhill
Rocky Mountain Flatline 2
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
OMG i said that it is hidious with more maintenence etc and iv'e getting flamed by every one in this threadlol Thumbs Down .You guy's are so sensitive for 1 bad opinion on the bikeEek .If you whanna flame me more just go a head because this guy is so wrong about the Flatlines that Rocky Mountain is insulted,we should flame this guy about he's wonderfull opinion about the bike that is hidiouslol Rolleyes

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
trekrules wrote:
You guy's are so sensitive for 1 bad opinion on the bike

BINGO!! Now srsly, gtfo.

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 13:40 Quote
haha trekrules is so effin clueless. its not all about bikes looks. its about preformance. and sorry trek, but the flatline pro OR 3 would outrace and outride your session 10 anyday, WHICH BTW. is a pretty chunky bike. OOPS NEWS FLASH?!

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 14:00 Quote
omfg still negative about my commentEek .What's with these kids these day's and i don't care how good the flatlines are they are hidious.Maybe you like them over any bike witch is fine by me but don't flame me all the time because off 1 commentReally Mad .

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 14:03 Quote
sorry i just had a bad day and had to unleash on someone. you were kinda an easy ganged up on target. i actually love the session 10.

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 22:16 Quote
trekrules wrote:
I never whanna ride any off the flatlines they are hidious looking bikes.What was Rocky Mountain thinking by dumping the switch and RMX.Sorry but with out the Switch and RMX it's not cool any more,Rocky Mountain ruined it with the flatlines.
Actually it is probably one of the smartest business moves they could have made. and adjustable travel/ geo bike means they only have to make one frame as opposed to two witch increases productivity and costs less. Running with the slayer linkage is way more efficient than the thrust link or the switch, as well as adding consistancy to the bike line up. The look is unique (wont confuse it easily) but some people just dont like changes.

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 22:27 Quote
I love this thread. Finally people flaming on someone for being typical. You guys are right, this new Rocky design is quite different. It's an aquired taste for me. Like good songs, you don't necesarily like them at first, but they grow on you. And you tend to like them for a longer time.

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 22:29 Quote
thrice wrote:
I love this thread. Finally people flaming on someone for being typical. You guys are right, this new Rocky design is quite different. It's an aquired taste for me. Like good songs, you don't necesarily like them at first, but they grow on you. And you tend to like them for a longer time.

Fab
The ugly bike you'll grow to love

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 at 22:33 Quote
ninjaty wrote:
thrice wrote:

Fab
The ugly bike you'll grow to love

Whats up with that smiley? Is it jacking off or what? I don't get it. I know its off topic, but whatever.

Posted: Jun 11, 2008 at 5:54 Quote
bigquotesAre the flatlines a good bike? Would you ride one? What are the pros and cons of this bike?

Anyone answered his questions?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014276
Mobile Version of Website