2011 Jamis Dakar XCR Team Value

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
2011 Jamis Dakar XCR Team Value
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 25, 2023 at 23:06 Quote
I'm not sure how realistic Bicycle Blue Book is and I expect to get lowballed if I post it on Craigslist. However I think it's a really nice bike and possibly someone who is into cross country riding might really appreciate it. I believe I'm the second owner, I have had it 2016. I stopped riding for a few years, and then last year I did a complete upper and lower service on the Rockshox Sid World Cup fork as well as a service on the Fox RP23 shock. It also has a Cane Creek DBInline but I personally could not service it and I just felt it was a waste of $250-300 to refresh it not knowing the value of the bike. New headset bearings, grips, brake fluid flush. Bike only has like 10 miles on it since.

It also has a handful of upgrades, or possibly downgrades depending on how you look at it. Like instead of the XT shifter and derailleur is has a Zee setup and is 1x10. Cassette is still XT as well as XT brakes. Wheels are some kind of industry9 torch hubs and a sunringle rim. I think the spokes might be dtswiss, there's a dtswiss sticker on the wheel for some reason.

Also wondering what else I should service on this bike like the bearings at the pivot joints. Probably could use a hub rebuild? But definitely curious what people think about the value. Full carbon, there are some chips in the clearcoat but nothing major.

https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/value-guide/2011%20Jamis%20Dakar%20XCR%20Team/

photo

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007103
Mobile Version of Website