Storage in Forbidden Dreadnought frame

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Storage in Forbidden Dreadnought frame
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 26, 2023 at 16:04 Quote
Hello! I recently got a Forbidden Dreadnought and am looking for some rattle-free options for storing some tire tools and spare links etc in the frame.

Most frames I’ve had in the past come with a bag but this one did not.

Thinking of taping things in or squishing it in shop towels or something. But a more elegant solution of something mounted or a well fitting bag would be ideal!

Thanks

Posted: May 26, 2023 at 16:07 Quote
Here’s the storage compartment! :

https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/20996108/

O+ FL
Posted: May 26, 2023 at 17:49 Quote
I would buy some neoprene and make your own bag or tool roll. Get fancy with some Velcro or just fold and roll it up like a burrito wrapper and tie it closed with a piece of shoe lace.

Posted: May 27, 2023 at 10:15 Quote
I've kept small waterproof-ish bag with some tools and a tube in there on a Druid. That ate up most of the space and I can't recall it ever rattling.

Posted: May 28, 2023 at 7:48 Quote
shredddr wrote:
I've kept small waterproof-ish bag with some tools and a tube in there on a Druid. That ate up most of the space and I can't recall it ever rattling.

Do you mind linking to that bag? Would be great to have some options for somethig waterproof

Posted: Jun 26, 2023 at 20:44 Quote
robert77 wrote:
shredddr wrote:

Do you mind linking to that bag? Would be great to have some options for somethig waterproof
It was just some bag from a camping/outdoor store. I don’t recall the brand or anything about it. I’ll take a look next time I have it out though.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008401
Mobile Version of Website