Strava sync of old activities issues

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Strava sync of old activities issues
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 27, 2023 at 10:19 Quote
If I have a shuttle/park day, I usually record everything, then split and crop activities on Strava (to not muddy the yearly ascent stats). Trailforks syncs the initial version, so the first activity of the day gets the full track. I recently cleaned up my ride log on Trailforks to remove all activities with this kind of issue (interested in what my bike has done up to this point verticals wise).

The issue is I don't see any unsynced Strava activities in the bulk importer. I'm aware of the issues with the queue, but it's not a problem of not syncing activities, it's a problem of not even seeing them! Resyncing Strava on existing ride logs (missed that option before deleting the activities in question, as I figured this would be the fastest way) also gives me an error though.

Does anyone else have these kinds of issues with syncing to Strava? New activities sync with no issues.

Also, anyone else having issues with wildly inflated elevation gained/lost numbers coming of the track? I would expect the elevation data from the GPS device would have been used...

O+
Posted: May 29, 2023 at 11:39 Quote
Looking at Trailforks now, I'm actually missing the latest three rides.

What's going on with the Strava sync functionality? Is there a different issue besides the API being clogged? Surely there are ways around the API being clogged (paying for more calls?)?

Oh, BTW, adding the option to bulk upload GPX tracks would also help things out...

O+
Posted: May 29, 2023 at 11:44 Quote
Ignore the latest three rides issue, I just noticed that you SELECT bikes to IGNORE, not to INCLUDE... But I'm still missing the deleted activities, they don't show up in the importer.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008753
Mobile Version of Website