Patrol park bike dual crowns

PB Forum :: Transition
Patrol park bike dual crowns
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 29, 2023 at 20:07 Quote
Was interested in peoples thoughts on buying a newer patrol adding cascade link for 180mm rear and boxxer 180mm up front for park duty. Compared to say something like a frs, this would be used at mainly whistler and other bc bike parks.

Thank for the replies in advance

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 24, 2023 at 7:19 Quote
Late reply to an old thread, but this is exactly what I did. I rode the bike stock for a while and then switched for Park season. The stock bike was cool, but I really prefer this set up. It feels perfect for park, but I can climb with the 210 seatpost and 51t cog. It handles everything at the park and the geometry is terrific.

Posted: Mar 30, 2024 at 17:53 Quote
bikedrd wrote:
Late reply to an old thread, but this is exactly what I did. I rode the bike stock for a while and then switched for Park season. The stock bike was cool, but I really prefer this set up. It feels perfect for park, but I can climb with the 210 seatpost and 51t cog. It handles everything at the park and the geometry is terrific.
I’m thinking of doing the same how much heavier dose the bike feel ?

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 1, 2024 at 8:26 Quote
CnoteMtb619 wrote:
I’m thinking of doing the same how much heavier dose the bike feel ?

I barely notice the difference with the fork. More noticeable is just the plushness of 180 coil with the long travel fork.

Posted: Apr 1, 2024 at 11:46 Quote
Sweet what about the playfulness of the bike dose it change with a dh fork or is it still as playful

Posted: Apr 9, 2024 at 18:16 Quote
photo
Do it, don't ask questions.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008425
Mobile Version of Website