Need crashes videos for research !

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Need crashes videos for research !
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 2, 2023 at 0:51 Quote
Hello everyone!

I’m creating this topic to seek for help. I’m currently working at the Applied Biomechanics Research Lab in Marseille, France. We’re conducting a study on injuries in Mountain bike, in order to improve our comprehension of falls and create better protective gear.
In order to do so, we need a lot of videos of falls resulting in serious injuries (broken bones, injured organ, etc…), to analyze it and improve our model of Virtual Human.
That’s where I need your help: if you could send me videos of falls resulting in such injuries, with the precise list of the injuries caused, preferentially filmed from third person, with a camera not moving too much, it would be a great help.
If you have a Strava trace, it would be a great bonus !
If your video is helpful, I'll send you a form (you're not obliged to fill it if you don't have time or if you don't want to!)
Thanks a lot in advance!

Childéric Hartweg

Posted: Jun 5, 2023 at 1:14 Quote
Up!
Childeric wrote:
Hello everyone!

I’m creating this topic to seek for help. I’m currently working at the Applied Biomechanics Research Lab in Marseille, France. We’re conducting a study on injuries in Mountain bike, in order to improve our comprehension of falls and create better protective gear.
In order to do so, we need a lot of videos of falls resulting in serious injuries (broken bones, injured organ, etc…), to analyze it and improve our model of Virtual Human.
That’s where I need your help: if you could send me videos of falls resulting in such injuries, with the precise list of the injuries caused, preferentially filmed from third person, with a camera not moving too much, it would be a great help.
If you have a Strava trace, it would be a great bonus !
If your video is helpful, I'll send you a form (you're not obliged to fill it if you don't have time or if you don't want to!)
Thanks a lot in advance!

Childéric Hartweg

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023028
Mobile Version of Website