Trail Conditions for Calgarians

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Trail Conditions for Calgarians
Posted: Jun 16, 2017 at 6:40 Quote
I ride in Inverbeer and Golden all the time, not sure why having a couple posts about those places kills your buzz so much.

O+
Posted: Jun 16, 2017 at 7:06 Quote
rbbs wrote:

And braiding up the Calgary updatesDead Horse

https://m.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=3018[/Quote]

GTFO!!!

Posted: Jun 16, 2017 at 9:08 Quote
robnow wrote:
rbbs wrote:

And braiding up the Calgary updatesDead Horse

https://m.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=3018

GTFO!!![/Quote]

Another riveting/braiding trail updateFacepalm

Posted: Jun 17, 2017 at 20:31 Quote
Canmore Nordic Centre, no mud not dusty and barely any mosquitos. tup

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 6:51 Quote
SS-Pnuema-Packers-Ridgebacks4321, Saturday morning. Excellent fast riding conditions with numerous scattered little puddles and a few short wetter areas. Typical for June. One big tree down on fire road, two 8 inchers across lower RB4.

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 7:53 Quote
Anyone know if the bike demo at the Plaid Goat festival in Canmore is worth the $50 admission? Has anyone done it in years past? I'm looking to demo Stump Jumper, Thunderbolt and Trance.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 10:04 Quote
dcam999 wrote:
Anyone know if the bike demo at the Plaid Goat festival in Canmore is worth the $50 admission? Has anyone done it in years past? I'm looking to demo Stump Jumper, Thunderbolt and Trance.

It's the first year for the festival so your guess will be as good as anybody's else.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 13:23 Quote
dcam999 wrote:

Big demo day at Station Flats next week end. I know Bow is there and I think Calgary Cycle also. I think you can reserve demos so might want to hit their web sites for info.

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 15:03 Quote
brucie1 wrote:
dcam999 wrote:

Big demo day at Station Flats next week end. I know Bow is there and I think Calgary Cycle also. I think you can reserve demos so might want to hit their web sites for info.
We (Calgary cycle) will be having a demo and sale over the weekend at 22x, bikes can be reserved on eventbrite in advanced.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 18:21 Quote
Found Saturday morning: sunglasses half way up (or down) Sugar Daddy. Describe them if they are yours...

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 18:48 Quote
Yeah, Bow will have Specialized, Cannondale, Kona (which is rare) and Norco on the 30th, book on the website.

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 19:18 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
brucie1 wrote:
dcam999 wrote:

We (Calgary cycle) will be having a demo and sale over the weekend at 22x, bikes can be reserved on eventbrite in advanced.

Awesome guys. Thanks for that info. I didn't realize the Plaid Goat was new this year. Sounds like there will be lots of free demos to go to as the summer goes on.

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 21:00 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
brucie1 wrote:
dcam999 wrote:

What is eventbrite and do you have any decent Ebike kits?

CM!

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 7:10 Quote
seanondemand wrote:
Yeah, Bow will have Specialized, Cannondale, Kona (which is rare) and Norco on the 30th, book on the website.

Do we know if Kona is touring around at some point, hard to demo XL sizes when no one carries them most of the time in shop.

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 7:21 Quote
Meto89 wrote:
seanondemand wrote:

Do we know if Kona is touring around at some point, hard to demo XL sizes when no one carries them most of the time in shop.
As far as I know they don't really have a demo touring setup - for the 30th we've got the rep's fleet, and he's just got one XL Process 153. It's tough for XL guys finding demo bikes, most brands just do a m/l demo and call it a day.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020071
Mobile Version of Website