Trail Conditions for Calgarians

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Trail Conditions for Calgarians
Posted: Sep 23, 2017 at 13:59 Quote
If you are looking for a trail update Mt Husky has quite a bit of snow on it and wet. Probably worse today. I'd pass.

Prospector on the other hand is hero dirt. Roots are a little slick but they will dry by the end of the day. I'd say give er

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 at 14:16 Quote
Just finished a lap of the West Bragg North trails. They are wet but clear. Lots of snow off trail but in general none on the trail. Lots of standing water on the trail but the ground is so hard underneath no digging in from tires. Bike will need a clean post ride...

@kenny _ Any thoughts on Razors? Liz is planning to do it tomorrow?

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 at 16:39 Quote
Did a quick Jumpingpound Loop today. Was also wet, but not muddy. Nice fall weather.

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 at 22:39 Quote
Looks like razors would be fine Mark. Bit of snow probably but I don't think a deal breaker.

Posted: Sep 24, 2017 at 18:13 Quote
Second hand but Razors was in good shape today. Climb a bit greasy up to the start but otherwise pretty good.

Posted: Sep 24, 2017 at 19:37 Quote
Stayed close to home in the city. Bowmont-Paskapoo-12 Mile were all in prime shape, with brilliant fall colors as a bonus.

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 at 8:11 Quote
Anyone hit WBC yesterday?

Posted: Sep 25, 2017 at 8:33 Quote
Trails were good Sunday, Merlin a bit greasy on the accent and first part of decent. Boundry ridge was perfect, while I heard the top of Ranger was also greasy. Trails were very busy, with steady traffic on Bragging rights as usual.

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 at 21:12 Quote
Moose was really good tonight. Chased a small grizz down shaft. No sign of its mom. Top quarter of shaft a little slick in places but bottom full hero dirt.

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 7:14 Quote
PV-JP: Perfect! Couple of trees leaning across JP, that while not that big, could be a bit risky to clear safely. Broke off remaining branches to make riding under easy, and scratch free.

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 21:13 Quote
I think the cows have been picked up at West Bragg, trails conditions are great too.

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 21:23 Quote
The colors are amazing in the city right now.
Afterwork today in 12 Mile.

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 21:27 Quote
aka-bigsteve wrote:
The colors are amazing in the city right now.
Afterwork today in 12 Mile.

Went there last week, has the dirt dried up? My tires were caked with mud when I went.

Posted: Sep 27, 2017 at 22:06 Quote
I found a BlackBerry at station flats tonight. Message me if you lost yours and I'll get it back to you.
Race of spades was great tonight.

Posted: Sep 28, 2017 at 8:51 Quote
bdkwoodwork wrote:
I found a BlackBerry at station flats tonight. Message me if you lost yours and I'll get it back to you.
Race of spades was great tonight.

a blackberry? i think you may have stumbled upon an ancient burial ground.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010425
Mobile Version of Website