Highland Mountain Bike Park

PB Forum :: USA - East
Highland Mountain Bike Park
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 17:11 Quote
Ive seen anonther thread about hmbp on busted spoke so basically what the deal is what do you think the mountain needs/ what do you think they should have for the next season( comps. races etc.)

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 5:46 Quote
They're considering (or have already started) putting up a slopestyle course for this summer.

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 7:24 Quote
an a-line style track.. i know they already have N.E style but something more flowing and alot faster. i love highland but i would like a trail that was more natural. beleive it or not my favorite trail there is fancy feast just because its rough and fast to haul ass down.

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 at 17:15 Quote
My favorite trail is threshold, sickest trail

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 8:33 Quote
massrider wrote:
an a-line style track.. i know they already have N.E style but something more flowing and alot faster. i love highland but i would like a trail that was more natural. beleive it or not my favorite trail there is fancy feast just because its rough and fast to haul ass down.

If you want something natural, ride shilayleigh. idk hows it spelled but theres some good steep parts and tech parts

FL
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 7:20 Quote
HMBP went huge in 08. New jump trail, slopestyle park, reworked NE style. Too much knar for one guy.

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 7:33 Quote
they already started work on an a-line type trail last season. I rode it a couple times and it had a bunch of step ups, tables, and packed berms. it was a little hidden which is why some people didnt see it

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 12:20 Quote
I only rode the new one in the rain my first time down so the jumps were hard to judge but it looked great so I can't wait to get back.

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 10:17 Quote
http://www.highlandmountain.com/b2eblog/hmbp.php

this might be the a-line jump trail you're talking about

O+
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 10:22 Quote
it is. there is only one "a-line" jump trail

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 9:58 Quote
Are you not counting NE Style as "a-line style" because of its wooden stunts?

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 9:59 Quote
runner wrote:
Are you not counting NE Style as "a-line style" because of its wooden stunts?
yes its not like a-line at whisler

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 8:05 Quote
runner wrote:
They're considering (or have already started) putting up a slopestyle course for this summer.
they have a slope style they are puting up a 4cross

O+
Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 8:15 Quote
shredbag wrote:
runner wrote:
no its not a 4X track. its goign to be a dual solom track. your close but still wrong.

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 14:46 Quote
shredbag wrote:
runner wrote:
Just want to make sure you realize I posted that last march

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012022
Mobile Version of Website