My Mob, Like No Ones Seen It

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
My Mob, Like No Ones Seen It
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 14:11 Quote
Looks really sick, really similar to my friends bike.tup

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 14:24 Quote
it adds that little bit of cushin and rebound.

to some people its all they need and some bmx cross overs dont want too much travel.

personally i dont like it because its too stiff and too reboundy(but then again i ride 150mm for street because its what im used to) but to others its natural and what they want. everyone has different preferences

ps. that is one amazing ride, I hope its you dream bike cause it should be. no words can describe it. except unf*ckingbelieveable!!

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 14:37 Quote
not stiff and to reboundy due to it being an air fork, why at 65? because it rides perfict at that head angle.... perfict bike suted to me... thanks for the coments

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 15:49 Quote
Don't you find its really easy, with a 25:13 ratio I have 25:12 and its pretty easy, I have the same hub as you, but a 12tooth

Evan,

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 17:34 Quote
Animik wrote:
jp701 wrote:
65mm fork? wtf? lol Confused

its lowered

I know it's lowered, but y lower it?

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 17:35 Quote
nicest mob i've ever seen
lowered forks are so tight

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 18:00 Quote
Sick justin, i like the sticker job!

you guys are freaken idiots about the fork. Get over it. I used to run a 65mm fork on my mob and i liked it, for street and park riding it gave me a stiff and direct feeling while it still absorbed impacts, and that's what you want. I then moved to an argyle at 85mm cause i personally wanted more plush. (65mm marz z.1 fork for sale btw).

Anyway, I think you should get the 2.2 tires, take the stickers off your rims and pick up the slack in your chain and it would be ballliinnnn

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 6:26 Quote
mrbigg wrote:
y not have the argyle at 100mm

100mm is way too much for a street bike. 80mm is good for most bikes, I have to agree that at 65mm, I'd much rather just run rigid. Nice bike either way

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 12:18 Quote
ezekiel85 wrote:
mrbigg wrote:
y not have the argyle at 100mm

100mm is way too much for a street bike. 80mm is good for most bikes, I have to agree that at 65mm, I'd much rather just run rigid. Nice bike either way

65 feels alot more plush than any rigid. and when your riding park and street(flat surfaces) and even dirtjumps you dont need alot of travel to absorb little bumps. rigid is a much more bumpy ride than you think. i ride my fox at 90mm and its a bit much for street and park, but its great for dirtjumping.
plus if our fork is lower, then your bb height is sleightly lower... and your bike rides alot more nimble and sticks to ground alot better.

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 13:02 Quote
thats quite the bike you got there! i think lowered forks are where its at when it comes to street, i rode my friends blkmrkt mob and it had a 50 mm dj3, IT FELT AMAZING!Fab this must be insane to ride around, i love rockshox, i wouldn't pick anything now, since i bought my boxxer. they feel so good.

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 14:03 Quote
I had a ridged befor on my riot for a month... It was nuce but I like the little bit of cushion that a fork gives...

O+
Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 14:33 Quote
i ride street with 100 and it is perfect

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 14:52 Quote
I love how many members on pink bike think that something isn't good, or that it's stupid just because they don't get it...

Dope bike

ride what you like and stick to it

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 15:17 Quote
looks like everyone elses bike

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 15:18 Quote
dm-rider wrote:
I love how many members on pink bike think that something isn't good, or that it's stupid just because they don't get it...

Dope bike

ride what you like and stick to it

There one of the few people who get it... haha thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016295
Mobile Version of Website