Does Josh Bender really need a bike that big?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Does Josh Bender really need a bike that big?
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 10:32 Quote
what show? never heard of it, lol.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 11:28 Quote
It's a show we get on our Extreme Sports channel. Seems to be an English show from the late 90's about people crashing. I saw Bender on an episode a couple days ago.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 16:01 Quote
I seen that too! an after he checked out of the hospital, he was totally fine.lol

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 20:06 Quote
Here are my reasons:

photo

If someone has allready posted this, sorry, im too lazy to read through this thread. Last time I checked, it wasnt Big Grin

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 20:10 Quote
my opinion is what works for him may not work for you. let a rider be a rider

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 20:18 Quote
He needs it about as much as you need to make another bender thread.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 22:45 Quote
This is the thread that never ends... It just goes on and on my friends...

haha Pimp

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 22:57 Quote
Ok i will give josh props for trying the jaw drop but not on that bike....

he needs a new style

he leans over his handlebars and need to atleast learn how to trick in todays world it seems likw going big just isnt enough.....unless its the jaw drop but land it

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 7:32 Quote
llessurretneprac wrote:
This is the thread that never ends... It just goes on and on my friends...

haha Pimp

haha agreed everytime i go on pb theres another 5 comments

and why do u guys care so much about what kind of bike he rides and his bike is made for hucking stuff not really the ideal bike for backflipping or 360's

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 9:57 Quote
FrEeRiDe4LYF wrote:

he needs a new style

he leans over his handlebars and need to atleast learn how to trick in todays world it seems likw going big just isnt enough.....unless its the jaw drop but land it

why should he have to learn how to trick just because everyone else is?

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 10:33 Quote
FrEeRiDe4LYF wrote:

he needs a new style

Hah i bet you couldnt even land the jah drop on a bike with twice as much travel as his

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 10:38 Quote
Balistic wrote:
FrEeRiDe4LYF wrote:

he needs a new style

Hah i bet you couldnt even land the jah drop on a bike with twice as much travel as his
exacly what he said^^^bender pretty much started mountain biking. i bet that you wouldnt have any style if you hit somthing half the size of the jaw drop.

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 18:20 Quote
neriahlikestobike wrote:
Balistic wrote:
FrEeRiDe4LYF wrote:

he needs a new style

exacly what he said^^^bender pretty much started mountain biking. i bet that you wouldnt have any style if you hit somthing half the size of the jaw drop.

You have no idea who started mountain biking. Who do you think inspired Bender?

O+
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 at 17:20 Quote
cdavis wrote:
neriahlikestobike wrote:
Balistic wrote:

You have no idea who started mountain biking. Who do you think inspired Bender?

the people who started mountain biking were guys likee tom ritchey and gary fisher

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014235
Mobile Version of Website