What bike would i get if i ever snapped, or cracked my specialized p2 2007 frame??

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
What bike would i get if i ever snapped, or cracked my specialized p2 2007 frame??
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 18:27 Quote
K so i was just wondering what frame i would get from the warranty if i ever cracked my frame?

Mod
Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
Wait more than 30 min for a response, we don't all hang around pinkbike 24/7. I wouldn't know what frame you'd get, but maybe e-mail Specialized and see what they say?

Just a thought.

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
you're not gonna get anything better than what you have, and if you're thinking about trying to scam specialized, they're not that stupid Rolleyes

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 19:07 Quote
or not. if you email specialized asking what you would get it you broke your frame they may get suspicious

Mod
Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
drew44 wrote:
or not. if you email specialized asking what you would get it you broke your frame they may get suspicious

That's true, never looked at it that way. Unless you use an alternate email addressWink

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 19:11 Quote
yeah, im not trying to scam specialized like wtf, i'm wondering so that if i was to ever crack my frame from casing or something then i would know if i would just save my money and buy a new frame or get some shittier frame, like thats what im wondering

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
i never heard of a steel frame breaking so give it a try

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 19:15 Quote
your welcome.

you COULD say. i broke my frame and would like a replacement.
1-they may say no
2-if they say yes, you need to break your frame, and it has to be convincing. AND has to look like a product defect.
3-if they catch you lying or detect an intentional break and they have the frame, you might lose a frame

So if your thing of scamming them or being a smart-ass i suggest don't. But if you are just curious, i wouldn't knowlol

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 19:15 Quote
doctorz wrote:
i never heard of a steel frame breaking so give it a try
its aluminum

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
i know your spec it alu im just saying if you ever heard of a steel frame breaking

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 19:17 Quote
but then again. i dont know what im talking about. just trying to help

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 at 19:17 Quote
drew44 wrote:
your welcome.

you COULD say. i broke my frame and would like a replacement.
1-they may say no
2-if they say yes, you need to break your frame, and it has to be convincing. AND has to look like a product defect.
3-if they catch you lying or detect an intentional break and they have the frame, you might lose a frame

So if your thing of scamming them or being a smart-ass i suggest don't. But if you are just curious, i wouldn't knowlol
im curious, but i want to see someone try to scam them and see what happens lol, we should get that therenegade44 guy to scam them lmao

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009366
Mobile Version of Website