Slayer....medium....big enough?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Slayer....medium....big enough?
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
You mentioned "the one being sold" in your first post yet you're going to go to the LBS to check them out. I'm sure the LBS will very pleased to let you check out their goods so that you can turn around and buy one online. Some people have no class.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 16:44 Quote
hum whatever...trying things somewhere and buying elswhere is part of life, i buy all kinds of stuff at that store, I bought my first bike there, and all my equipment, i never said i would not buy my slayer there, however like everything else in life, we all try to get the best deal possible, because we all have rent to pay and cars and stuff like that, i believe pretty much everybody understands that except for maybe 14 year old mama's boys who still live with mommy and daddy and get everything paid for them, so your comment is a bit useless, do you live with mommy by any chance?

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 10:22 Quote
Hi everyone.
I didn't know where else to post my question so I posted it here:
I have bought RM Slayer 30 06/07 frame couple of days ago and the seatpost was not included, so I need a new one. The problem is I dunno what size. I could not find it anywhere on internet, just the newer Slayer SXC has 30.9mm. Is it the same on the older one too? Thanks a lot.

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 10:29 Quote
i have a medium slayer and im 5 9-10 and it fits me really well so i doubt it

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 3:23 Quote
Can anyone please tell me what diameter of seatpost do I need for the RM Slayer 06/07 frame? Thanks

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 7:29 Quote
Give me ten minutes and I will have the answer for you

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 7:45 Quote
krtkoo4 wrote:
Can anyone please tell me what diameter of seatpost do I need for the RM Slayer 06/07 frame? Thanks

you need a 30.9mm seatpost to fit the frame. enjoy, cause that frame totally kicks ass set-up right

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 12:41 Quote
ok. thanks a lot.Now i can start looking for some seatpost.
nice ride btw. seems like that the frame can be built from xc to fr bike. mine's gonna be more of an am/en Smile

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 12:49 Quote
its all about how you want to ride. i still use mine for am/enduro with the seat up and longer stem, or drop the seat and shorten the stem and you you can do light fr/dh. your going to love the frame/ride, but i highly recommend getting the rear shock 'pushed' to help get the ride to your liking, especially if you are a bigger rider like i am. there is thread somewhere on here about posting your slayer. lots of good ideas about set-ups and options.

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 12:53 Quote
alright, i'll look it up. i hope my air spring pike 454 will be alright with that frame Smile
i'll post a picture after it will be done.

Posted: Sep 12, 2011 at 8:29 Quote
I don't know if it will be any help to anyone but I just got a 2011 Slayer. I am 5'9" with a 30" inseam. I had zero stand over clearence on the 18 with the fork in the 160mm posotion. I got the 16.5" frame but felt really cramped up so I took the 100mm stem off mt hardtail to see how it felt and so far so good.

Will there be a negative effect to doing this?

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023593
Mobile Version of Website