should i go with the Glory or the DH team??

PB Forum :: Giant
should i go with the Glory or the DH team??
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 22:43 Quote
i've been looking all over pinkbike and decided on either the Glory or the DH team...
they both seem like nice bikes but i can't tell which one would be better for my style of riding. I do a lot of DH and some jumping and trail riding. Some suggestions would be great, thanks guys!

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 23:00 Quote
get the glory. you'll love the maestro suspension over the single pivot of the dh. it will petal much better and just be a better all around bike. both are nice but if you can afford the glory, go for it!

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 11:37 Quote
I've not ridden a DH team, but own a Glory and I can honestly say its the best downhill bike i've personally owned, but its all down to personal preference! The best thing to do is to see if you can ride both and let that help you decide! Smile

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 11:44 Quote
i had a dh team and it was pretty nice (only sold it cos i got offered an irresistable deal on a cove, wridden a glory once and i didnt like it, but it was too small for me so i cant really say 100%
either way im sure youll be happy, giants are good bikes

Posted: Apr 9, 2008 at 14:14 Quote
get the glory... believe thats a grat bike for dh and freeride its awesome...i would buy the glory...dh team is also a great bike..just look its components....its a really hard decision but i will take the glory a 100% sure

Posted: Apr 9, 2008 at 14:20 Quote
deffo not team dh, my mate got one and the linkage broke twice in 3 months costing around 160 to get it fixed everytime, and there ugly heavy, get glory you wont regret it

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 17:49 Quote
glory dh's MEDIUM are sold out in canada. last i heard a couple weeks ago. EDIT, you're not from canada...

So i ordered a Glory 0, and spec'd it similar to the Glory DH.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1386/img8990hw8.jpg

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 at 17:54 Quote
Darren (ajaxpowder) was peddaling a dh team around lest year. he siad that it cornered really good for a 9" travel bike outshone everything on tecky single track and it was decently lite. The only complaint i ever head was that he did not like the rear shock

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 at 13:38 Quote
Just got the 08 frame today Smile , go for it, it's amazing felling, I cracked my DH Team so I got the offer for the new 08 frame with 50% off the price Smile . Will post the picture tomorow hopefully.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009870
Mobile Version of Website