What jeans do you wear?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What jeans do you wear?
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
These threads never stay on what kind of jeans you wear. They always go with the manly man vs. skinny jeans. To get this back on track, I like the Levi Slim Straights and I also like to wear Wranglers.

O+
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 at 20:19 Quote
-Matt- wrote:
These threads never stay on what kind of jeans you wear. They always go with the manly man vs. skinny jeans. To get this back on track, I like the Levi Slim Straights and I also like to wear Wranglers.

levis 514s Beer

Posted: Aug 31, 2008 at 5:48 Quote
i actually like corduroys. they are so comfortable and are slim but not skinny enough that you can be mistaken as a chick.

Posted: Aug 31, 2008 at 11:51 Quote
homeslab60 wrote:
Bolmy wrote:
skipsilver wrote:

are you serious, you actually believe that i would wear something as homo as pink skinnies. i could never even wear skinnies. maybe like slim fit but not of that girl pants crap. sorry to break your heart.

Oh you suck.

Pink skinnies just show you're comfortable with your sexuality.

I could walk down the street wearing a skirt and feel just as manly if I was wearing a pair of jeans.
that can be arranged

Really? Cool!

Say next week sometime?

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 14:42 Quote
$117.65 29x34 Buffalo slim straights. Damn that was expensive but they way they fit, I dont regret it.....yet. The 514's only came in a 30 and those are to big.

Posted: Nov 26, 2008 at 16:04 Quote
when you guys buy girl jeans, where do you get them from? and what styles do you get?? like bootcut or w.e lowrise i dont know the terms

Posted: Nov 26, 2008 at 21:40 Quote
alexmolett wrote:
when you guys buy girl jeans, where do you get them from? and what styles do you get?? like bootcut or w.e lowrise i dont know the terms

get them from any place where girl jeans are sold lol, i get the skinny fit/low rise ones ( the ones with no flair/ bell bottom effect lol)

Posted: Nov 27, 2008 at 4:39 Quote
I wear £3 asda jeans so when I shred them it doesn't matter as much.

And because I'm a cheap f*ck anyway.

Posted: Nov 27, 2008 at 7:26 Quote
can the guys that wear girl jeans take some pics ofyou wearing them?? so i can see what they really look like on guys, coz i kinda want to get somebut im not sure, and i dont want to try them on unless i am sure

Posted: Nov 27, 2008 at 10:34 Quote
You want to look at guys in jeans?

Posted: Nov 27, 2008 at 15:08 Quote
thats what i said, u trying to call me gay

Posted: Nov 28, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
No, I'm pointing it out that you like to look at guys modeling jeans.

Posted: Nov 28, 2008 at 18:04 Quote
well, i like clothes, so i guess you're right, if im going to buy a pair of jeans, i want to see what they actually look like on someone, not just layed out flat on the ground

Posted: Nov 29, 2008 at 9:56 Quote
alexmolett wrote:
thats what i said, u trying to call me gay
GAY. Does that awnser your question?

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
alexmolett wrote:
can the guys that wear girl jeans take some pics ofyou wearing them?? so i can see what they really look like on guys, coz i kinda want to get somebut im not sure, and i dont want to try them on unless i am sure
GUYS skinny jeans FROM WEST 49 !

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009464
Mobile Version of Website