A tribute to the sickest trail ever.

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
A tribute to the sickest trail ever.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 13:53 Quote
damn... its a shame to see such worksmanship to go to waste.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 13:54 Quote
what's the best video format to put it on pinkbike as a video?

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 13:56 Quote
TeAmPluSHdan wrote:
Any body know the song pls?!
kick start my heart by motley crue

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 13:58 Quote
thats one hell of a trail. i wanna say i would love to go there but if i did i wouldnt be able to do anything cus im crap lol.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 14:09 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:
thats one hell of a trail. i wanna say i would love to go there but if i did i wouldnt be able to do anything cus im crap lol.
practice, bro. built a good 10 footer, get good, throw some tricks, then wreck it and make it bigger.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 14:13 Quote
g3neric wrote:
jamiejamiejam wrote:
practice, bro. built a good 10 footer, get good, throw some tricks, then wreck it and make it bigger.

somehow all of the jumps we build end up 2 foot high with 6 foot gaps. we cant get the lips at the right angles and stuff and it dont help with only 4 regular builders and whoever coems down every so often.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
nice looks like a hard trail Helmet Helmet

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 15:37 Quote
jamiejamiejam wrote:
g3neric wrote:
jamiejamiejam wrote:

somehow all of the jumps we build end up 2 foot high with 6 foot gaps. we cant get the lips at the right angles and stuff and it dont help with only 4 regular builders and whoever coems down every so often.
well get yourself some logs, stack em, and just shovel dirt on it to your desired height. higher and steeper lips are gonna give you more pop, naturally, but it depends on what bike and style you have. do it in a homies backyard or something if you live near some woods like I do

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 16:41 Quote
autograph wrote:
TeAmPluSHdan wrote:
Any body know the song pls?!
kick start my heart by motley crue

Thanks man i love that song. I remember watching this video about 2 years ago and getting absolutely stoked to ride. Then something happened to the website and i lost it. But thanks SO MUCH for posting it.

I also got some sick trail building ideas from it.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 16:52 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
kenzo2005 wrote:
Thank you so much for making this thread!! Defenitely one of the sickest trails i've seen, sum big stuff on it bt looked soo fun especially the step up to step down jumps:P

Someone make this a pinkbike vid and it will get VOD!

I'm on it.

Edit: I can't figure out how to download it.
get real player (the latest one)
and it has a flash video downloader (free!)
you can download any video that streams on the net!
(video piracy is a crime kids!)
Salute

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 16:54 Quote
dabomb666 wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
kenzo2005 wrote:
Thank you so much for making this thread!! Defenitely one of the sickest trails i've seen, sum big stuff on it bt looked soo fun especially the step up to step down jumps:P

Someone make this a pinkbike vid and it will get VOD!

I'm on it.

Salute

Yup and i did just that! I love being able to download free movies, too bad though i didnt get the nNWD movies on this site before they got deleted.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 16:57 Quote
dhrunner wrote:
dabomb666 wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:

I'm on it.

Salute

Yup and i did just that! I love being able to download free movies, too bad though i didnt get the nNWD movies on this site before they got deleted.
haha search them on google video ive got 1 to 8 and havn't paid a penny (trusty old firebug) oh and i can give you the link to it and all you have to do then is click save page as, then hey presto, free movie!

O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 17:32 Quote
i was trying to think of something cool to say while i was picking my jaw up of the groud but all that came to mind was that was truly the sickest trail ive ever seen i mean like to find a 40 footer just as a single hit is pretty rare but on a trail i mean like thats gotta be the best trail ever that flowed so damn well together and looked like it was built so amazing i would absoluty love to go there im sure i could hit some of the stuff Cool Wink Blank Stare Big Grin

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 18:52 Quote
i've had it for a while now... i'll upload it if you like..

[EDIT]: i uploaded it.. here's the link https://www.pinkbike.com/video/14844/

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 21:05 Quote
omg that place is crazy !!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010049
Mobile Version of Website