• Next Page
O+
Posted: Sep 13, 2008 at 22:19 Quote
holy thread resurrection batman

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 22:26 Quote
added that link to my faves.

thanks for posting the link, DM. that is a freaking inspiration to me

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 9:04 Quote
Aww man that was sick the song was killer for that video those trails where buff an clean as hell wish i had hit them up!

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 13:52 Quote
So why did it get torn down?

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 14:14 Quote
as soon as i saw the title of the thread i knew it would be about the stinc....Sick riders, even sicker trails!

O+
Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 14:55 Quote
zanderman90 wrote:

pretty sure somebody found it and told BLM, I also heard BLM gave them 6 months to tear it down and they let them ride it while they tore it down

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 15:00 Quote
TheAngryTomato wrote:
zanderman90 wrote:

pretty sure somebody found it and told BLM, I also heard BLM gave them 6 months to tear it down and they let them ride it while they tore it down

The BLM knew all along they just let it slide until people in the area started to complain. The rest of that is true.

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 15:02 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
TheAngryTomato wrote:
zanderman90 wrote:

The BLM knew all along they just let it slide until people in the area started to complain. The rest of that is true.

leave it to non-bikers... sheesh.

so wait. blm let the builders keep riding while it was torn down, or the builders let blm guys ride it? the 'they's in the sentence got confusing

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 15:05 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
so wait. blm let the builders keep riding while it was torn down, or the builders let blm guys ride it? the 'they's in the sentence got confusing

They were given 6 months to tear it down and allowed to continue riding it the whole time.

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
oh ok. well at least they could still ride while they were supposed to take it down

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
Best video I've ever seen.

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 18:40 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
TheAngryTomato wrote:
zanderman90 wrote:

honestly? complain about WHAT?!?! were not crack fiends, we just wanna ride bikes. leave us alone, and we'll do the same.2 cents

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 18:45 Quote
g3neric wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
TheAngryTomato wrote:

honestly? complain about WHAT?!?! were not crack fiends, we just wanna ride bikes. leave us alone, and we'll do the same.2 cents

were you a builder of this epic trail?

the video motivated me enough to fill my truck bed up with logs and stumps from my neighbor's old back yard to take to the local jump site for some better dj's. i havent built in ages, it felt great to start something new

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
g3neric wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:

were you a builder of this epic trail?

the video motivated me enough to fill my truck bed up with logs and stumps from my neighbor's old back yard to take to the local jump site for some better dj's. i havent built in ages, it felt great to start something new
when i said this i meant leave us alone to the general public who is complaining Salute

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 19:23 Quote
by far the sickest trail i have ever seen. props to the guys hittin that stuff.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.040216
Mobile Version of Website