April Fools Pranks

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
April Fools Pranks
Previous Page |
Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 17:56 Quote
I need some idea's to prank my buddies with when I visit them for spring break... I would prefer harmless pranks (ie nobody gets really pissed off). So if you have any ideas please help me out.

Here's what I'm doing so far

1. Completely saran wrapping my buddies car.

2. Buying 100ish zip ties and going into my friends room and zip tying everything together.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 18:29 Quote
the second one sounds to funny

i found this one funny Set the victim’s alarm clock for the middle of the night and hide it somewhere in the room where they will have to get up and scramble around to turn it off. (This works even better if you sneak in after they go to sleep and unscrew the light bulb in their lamp. Then they’ll have to search for the clock in the dark

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 19:10 Quote
Butter the floor!

Haha, no thats to harsh for somebody your friends with.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 19:31 Quote
a dude wrapped his friends car in saran wrap last year. It was right funny seeing him walk out to go home at the end of the day to find his car wrapped up.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 22:30 Quote
no no..saran rap the the toilet seat

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 0:30 Quote
Yeah glad wrap the toilet boil at night, wake up in the morning and piss all over themselves. Here's a more complicated one but it's worth it
.Get a cup of coffee
.Get something like an old photograph and put that over the opening of the cup (real tight so nothing falls out)
.when you turn it upside down it should stick there (try over the sink a few times so you dont pwn yourself)
.turn it upside down on the kitchen bench
.quickly slide the photograph out

when they go to pick it up coffee goes everywhere and theyre all wtf

go completely dismantle they're bike, completely as in everything

if they're sleepwalker cover the doorway in duct tape

turn all the clocks half an hour forward so they rush to work or whatever

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 0:51 Quote
lmao do this

get a big cup or bucket of water and a broom or thick stick and find a ceiling thats pretty tall.

Tell your friend that you have a trick to show him (tell him its kool). take the cup of water and place (top up) to the roof. Take the stick and hold the cup from underneath (holding it againts the ceiling with it). tell him to hold it and RUN AWAY...lol its funny and kool if you get it Wink

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 4:48 Quote
i like the prank calls
you call someone (use the phone book and choose a guy that is married) and you say:
you: hello is this Frank (lets say you picked a guy who his name is frank).
he: yes
you: are married to Avril (you will know the name by the phone book)
he: yeah
you: well your wife is cheating on you with me
he: what
you: but the worst thing is that yesterday we did it and i found she is a shemale!
then you should hung up.

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 6:27 Quote
I've got another one...

Duct tape newspapers to someones door frame while they're sleeping then in the space between the door and the door frame shove little pieces of paper, packing peanuts, whatever then when the person wakes up all hung over they open the door and it creates a vacuum spraying him/her with whatever you filled the door with

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 13:24 Quote
go for the old whipped cream in hand when there asleep and tickle there nose with somthing!!! lmao or if there a deep sleeper duct tape them to the floor/bed

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 14:04 Quote
mac1v3r wrote:
go for the old whipped cream in hand when there asleep and tickle there nose with somthing!!! lmao or if there a deep sleeper duct tape them to the floor/bed

I like the taping to the floor...will have to try that, but to a bed or something.

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 14:14 Quote
jonbikes wrote:
mac1v3r wrote:

I like the taping to the floor...will have to try that, but to a bed or something.

It should be easy with someone who's passed out too.

I also like the idea of putting a table over someone and then waking them up... causing them to smash their head on the table

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 16:26 Quote
cut somone with saints/ nicer brakes's hoses. really mean though.

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
flowride312341231 wrote:
a dude wrapped his friends car in saran wrap last year. It was right funny seeing him walk out to go home at the end of the day to find his car wrapped up.
lol one year we through toilet paper all over my teachers car and wrote Colorado Avalanche (his favorite team) sucks all over his windows and wind shield. we used window writers that erase with water but he thought that they were real.

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
I completely forgot about window writers... I'm just screw with all my friends who have messed with me... I'm gonna do these all at a party after everyone passes out... they'll all wake up hung over and pissed off..

Previous Page |

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011972
Mobile Version of Website