Rise Against

• Previous Page
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 12:25 Quote
My favorite music to ride to is Rise Against. I've noticed that there are many other people who listen to them too.
If you listen to them, let it be known! Favorite song(s)? Gone to any concerts? post em up

as of right now, my fav songs are The Good Left Undone and Everchanging.Went to their concert in august... it was crazy.

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 12:31 Quote
they are probably my favorite band right now.

favorite songs would have to be

Everchanging Acoustic version
Rumors of my Demise have been greatly exagerated
Behind Closed Doors

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 12:33 Quote
Rise against is sick. My fav. songs are halfway their and survive. Listening to them right nowPirate

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 12:34 Quote
definitely one of my fav's, saw them in niagara falls last year, one of the best shows i've ever seen

gotta say that "like the angel" is one of the best songs ever written!!

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 20:46 Quote
O man those guys are so sick! They make such good music to get you pumped! And they rock in concert! All time fav. band!
-Blood to Bleed
-Under The Knife
-Everchanging
-Bricks
-Black Masks & Gasoline
-Ok pretty much every rise against song rocks haha.

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 20:48 Quote
rise against is the stuff man amazing music great for rippin down trails
Dancing for rain and everchanging are the sickest songs

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 17:48 Quote
Rise Against is sick. I've been fans of theirs since The Unraveling was released, and every album gets better and better. And they put on quite possibly the greatest show of all the bands I've seen.

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 17:51 Quote
rise against is so amazing, im listening to them now, and i saw them in concert a few weeks ago. here are my favorite songs:

drones
life less frightening
paper wings
behind closed doors
and of course..
give it all!

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 18:19 Quote
i saw them in concert at the air canada center. weren't too stellar live, and their records are very inconsistant. atleast they are getting better and not worse.

as for a favorite song it would have to be paper wings

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 20:25 Quote
Yeah I have loved Rise Against for a long time now.

Favourite Songs:
-Everchanging
-Give it All
-Drones

I have seen them in concert twice. First time was at Wilfred Laurier in a small hall. They absolutely lit up the small venue. Anti-Flag was supposed to play with them but ahd to back out last minute so they ended up playing a really long set. So good!
Then I saw them play the International Center in Toronto a few months ago. New guitarist played really well and the encore was amazing.

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 20:32 Quote
The Collective exposed me to Rise Against and have loved them ever since
Favorite Songs
Survive
Chamber the Cartridge
Behind Closed Doors
Everchanging
The First Drop
Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Such an awesome band. There songs are in tons of other mountain bike films its awesome. Its sick how the whole mountain bike community loves this band

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 20:33 Quote
I love Rise Against to.

Favorite Songs

Like The Angel
Everchanging
Give It All
Behind Closed Doors

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 9:55 Quote
I love Rise Against. They have such sick songs that get me pumped while I'm riding.
Favourites:

Prayer of the Refugee
Like the Angel
Chamber the Cartridge
Everchanging
Dancing for Rain
Swing Life Away

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 13:28 Quote
ya they are my favorite band. Injection is by far there best one. all the other ones are great. no concerts yet.

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 2:29 Quote
rise against are amazing! saw them live on last week... my fave songs are: everchanging, torches, like the angels and give it all :]

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011007
Mobile Version of Website