What next

PB Forum :: Downhill
What next
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 19:28 Quote
does it have a name?

Are you building out of passion, or ideas of a racing team/ making money?

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
thats bike is my personal steed the MALADY
photo

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 19:33 Quote
im building to proove my point , you dont have to spend a shit load of cash to have a decent bike , just do it yourself if you have the skill , i have 2 guys with me that want there own bike made by themself , so far they did all there own cutting and mesuring and i did the welding.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 19:34 Quote
as for building for money or a racing team no , i would love too but i already have a career (full time day job) only if i would win the loto i would do this for fun full time

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
that looks sweet man!

Good talkin to ya dude, got go, its 3am over here n need my beauty sleep...

Keep the postsgoin n good luckBatman

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
take bud hope to have yaa as a buddy soon cheers

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 9:53 Quote
800.00 for a look a like? if I didn't already own a bike. I would be interested. Liking your design, and can't wait to see it on the trails.... As for color you can either go with something flashy to get people's attention or keep it pure and let the bike speak for itself. What ever you do, its going to be fun this year on the trails Pimp

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 9:56 Quote
japson wrote:
the1nonlyj wrote:
How is it a waste of money?
cuz its goin to break..
Can you elaborate as to why it would brake? what experience to you have to pass such jugement without actually testing his creation.Redface

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
thanks chris , youve seen my riding and my work im sure you dont doubt that if you follow me on the trail the bike wont break in front of you
cheer buddy
thanks
Dr ZBig Grin

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 10:33 Quote
looks awesome and £400 is pretty good.

well done

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 10:55 Quote
you think it would be worht my time and effort selling this bike , thats basically what im asking because my contact in china can make this bike for me with a reasonably solid construction for a cheap price so i could pass on the saving to those who would like a cheap copy that actually work and is easely maintain. no bearing to replace and brass bushing that doesnt wear out after one year. let me know guys if its worht my time anf effort becaue tis going to be one hell of a venture to do this
than you for all you comments
sincerly
Dr ZBig Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 10:55 Quote
wow man, thats amazing!
keep it up!
Smile oli

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 11:07 Quote
I would love to ride it, but would never buy it. need something more 'pedalable' in michigan. lol. but as far as the color goes...high gloss black and red writing would look sick in my opinion.

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 12:31 Quote
here one that would suit your need for flat road it has a unified rear triangle and has brass bushing so it pretty smooth and wont wear out

photo

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 12:42 Quote
doctorz wrote:
here one that would suit your need for flat road it has a unified rear triangle and has brass bushing so it pretty smooth and wont wear out

photo

very very vaguelly reminds me of the SX trail

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011117
Mobile Version of Website