LOL i love ebay ad's

PB Forum :: Downhill
LOL i love ebay ad's
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 14:53 Quote
http://cgi.ebay.com/specialized-p-3-mountain-bike_W0QQitemZ150168121350QQihZ005QQcategoryZ98083QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is a Specialized p.3 mountain bike. I have used it very slightly as a cross country bike. it is recommended for freestyle or now for downhill because of the new mozo triple crown fork i put on it.

Triple crown fork? What the ____? and a p.3 as a cross country bike? yeah thats gonna be a blast...

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 14:59 Quote
i just looked at that ad.

nearly wet myself laughing (probably cause of the 4 very large whisky's i just had)

i've never even heard of the fork before. looks like a walmart special.

why do people do things like that?

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 18:25 Quote
wow if a mozo triple crown(which i dont get anyways) makes that a DH/FR bike then mines a world cup race bike with drop offs

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 18:39 Quote
ITS FRICKEN TRIPLE CROWN DUDE STOP THE BASHING!

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 23:28 Quote
schmity wrote:

Umm i dont think it counts if you look at them i reckon i could ride one run down my back yard and crack them straight in half Pimp but then again my back yard is about 10000 acres of full blown mountain terrain. with some nice lines that me and acouple mates have worked on. bashing is what us yanks do best Salute

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 9:00 Quote
spdada wrote:
schmity wrote:

Umm i dont think it counts if you look at them i reckon i could ride one run down my back yard and crack them straight in half Pimp but then again my back yard is about 10000 acres of full blown mountain terrain. with some nice lines that me and acouple mates have worked on. bashing is what us yanks do best Salute

I feel sorry for anyone from the states who has to read this

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 18:20 Quote
spdada, way to get douche of the day award. im the topic creator, aka original basher of the ad

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 14:59 Quote
The fork actually looks bent at the steer tube anyway! Hah!

What a load of old shit. Ruined a good bike. And how can you 'slightly' use a bike anyway?

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 15:10 Quote
schmity wrote:

It's a double crown. There's olny 2 crowns. Anyways, who in there right mind does that to a p2? wal-mart couldn't sell that bike for 100 bucks.

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 15:11 Quote
bigquotesIt's a double crown. There's olny 2 crowns.

STFU!

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 15:12 Quote
MadMike2007 wrote:
The fork actually looks bent at the steer tube anyway! Hah!

What a load of old shit. Ruined a good bike. And how can you 'slightly' use a bike anyway?

I would have to say that "slightly" would involve riding it around the block once. haha. Its a ridiculous ad.

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 15:19 Quote
Omfg i just pissed my pants thats too funny. why do people fall for things like that.

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 15:48 Quote
no1 bought it. the seller wasted 20 bucks on a ebay adBeer

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011413
Mobile Version of Website