Foam Pit

| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 19:15 Quote
kylechapman wrote:
look in your local buy and sell for free sofa's and stuff and just use the foam from inside them, their are endless amounts of free sofa's on craigslist in my area.
Thats a great a idea the craigslist ill have to check that outtup

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 12:19 Quote
3101023

3101023

guys, what do you think?

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 14:54 Quote
mmlezzz wrote:
3101023

3101023

guys, what do you think?
is that a trampoline aswel?

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 14:58 Quote
seems like getting out of the above design would be a pain in the ass... you might not to make your walls like that; just don't miss the pit!

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
krausehouse wrote:
mmlezzz wrote:
3101023

3101023

guys, what do you think?
is that a trampoline aswel?

that is sick

Posted: May 6, 2009 at 15:57 Quote
ya if i move im gonna build one but i would like to kno about how much of a roll in would i need (ma yard is tiny jus gonna open the gate and go from down the street Razz )

Posted: May 6, 2009 at 16:05 Quote
stupid-deep wrote:
ya if i move im gonna build one but i would like to kno about how much of a roll in would i need (ma yard is tiny jus gonna open the gate and go from down the street Razz )

u want to be going pretty googlydingle fast,

Posted: May 6, 2009 at 16:29 Quote
street-panda wrote:
stupid-deep wrote:
ya if i move im gonna build one but i would like to kno about how much of a roll in would i need (ma yard is tiny jus gonna open the gate and go from down the street Razz )

u want to be going pretty googlydingle fast,
so ill be wanting a hill or a wooden roll in

Posted: May 6, 2009 at 16:38 Quote
maybe you could biuld a sliding roof that is on stilts next to the pit and just slide it over on tracks when your done with it. Like travis pastranas but smaller, a tarp would just pool with water.

Posted: May 6, 2009 at 16:47 Quote
stupid-deep wrote:
street-panda wrote:
stupid-deep wrote:
ya if i move im gonna build one but i would like to kno about how much of a roll in would i need (ma yard is tiny jus gonna open the gate and go from down the street Razz )

u want to be going pretty googlydingle fast,
so ill be wanting a hill or a wooden roll in

yeah

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 at 21:24 Quote
you dont need a big roll in. im making one as well but its in my backyard. im gunna make a cement path going from the sidewalk to the ramp so i can get speed on the road and get on my trail and hit it.

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 at 22:01 Quote
any of you guys in alberta? this might be worth a look

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 at 22:31 Quote
if i build one outside, what are the chances of rats?

Posted: Oct 14, 2011 at 18:24 Quote
We dug ours on a farm and we get all the foam from olpholsters.We havent tried it yet as it needs to be longer. It has cost 0 Newzealand dollars to make so far.

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025066
Mobile Version of Website