New 2008 Norcos

PB Forum :: Norco
New 2008 Norcos
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 23:39 Quote
Sexyyyy.....One of the nicest years yet. Too bad I'm happy with my norco hardtail, and anyways I'm too poorrr.

Chom

Posted: Sep 22, 2007 at 23:53 Quote
i saw hoot's shore, think is Beauty, i also really think the Atomik is looking like a stellar Entry level DH bike, looks like its lost some weight picked up some more race parts and is more colour coordinated...would still love to see some non interrupted seat tubes, and a higher top tube so my rc2x will clear.

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 8:53 Quote
I dont like the DH and freedride one at all, but the hardtails are prety sexy.

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 9:07 Quote
after 2 years of making ugly bikes they finally make sexy bikes
the bikes are really worth the money the hardtails are super sexy

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 20:25 Quote
I think all of them are awwsomee!! I especially like the the hardtails, but the yellow stem and bar on the 250 looks wierd. The 4hun is soooooooo nice! but way over priced. I also like the frame design on the shores, low top tubes for no foot cans!!

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 20:54 Quote
Check out the 08 xxxx in BLACK sick

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 2:12 Quote
i'm lovin' the new design shores, laast years were ugly and heavy, good to see norco step up and take the plate with pride!!! the hardtails are sweeet too

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 at 8:09 Quote
One word

BALLIN!!!!!

lol but seriously the new shore and six are prtty sweet. i love how all the graphcs on the frame and seats match on alot of the bike. custon funn bars and stems look sooo pro!

props to norco for finally making a bike the works well look good too!

ooo and the white chain on the 250 is crazy

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 at 8:39 Quote
I think they've lamely just given a cosmetic overhaul to a line of full susp. bikes that are still too heavy, still require telescoping seat posts and have junky paint jobs.
And yes, I have owned a Norco.

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 at 12:15 Quote
sick Beer i like the 250 dirt

does anyone know the geometrie of the 250 dirt?
EDIT: i found it

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 1:32 Quote
I like very much the new rod's design in all the DH lineup, which seems so much stiff than previously. The single upper tube of the seat tube is also a good thing. What makes me doubting is the new head tube design... I saw here in pinkbike a picture of a bent head tube on a 2007 DH team, which has got the same design. I want to think at Norco they don't trade sturdyness to lightness in those frame's parts where it's needed and hope the new frames are bombproof as in the past.
The shores are too strange for my taste, I don't like them. The fr ht and cross bikes are, as always, awsome and I like the new shining colors.
One more think I want to tell is that Norco ment to build strong bikes which obviosly cannot weight like a Santa Cruz or a Specialized even if their bikes are also very strong (V10 and Big Hit). Who buy a Norco knows that his bike will be heavy like a gate (as we said in Italy) but also that it will last over the years and over the strongest bumps. Bye guys.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 16:59 Quote
i'm riding a 06 team right now,

and wanted to downsize a bit,

i wish they would have spec`ed the shore 1 the same as the team.

so still faught between spending the extra on upgrading, or just buying a team.

Six's sure came along quite nicely i think.

whatever happens i'm riding new next year for sure!

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 19:40 Quote
The new norco's are looking sweet. Getting a new 4hun in the springBig Grin can't wait!
Cheers,
Josh

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012272
Mobile Version of Website