Where to ride near Victoria, BC?!!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Where to ride near Victoria, BC?!!
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 16:55 Quote
sookebiker wrote:
hey guys i am looking for a new place to ride either dirt jumps or street in victoria (or around) I already know about 911, vicwest skate park, highlands, apparently thetis got torn down, sooke skate park, langford skate park, sooke djs, and broom hill any suggestions?Big Grin
what about harber veiw?

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 17:01 Quote
Iridenorcobikes wrote:
sookebiker wrote:
hey guys i am looking for a new place to ride either dirt jumps or street in victoria (or around) I already know about 911, vicwest skate park, highlands, apparently thetis got torn down, sooke skate park, langford skate park, sooke djs, and broom hill any suggestions?Big Grin
what about harber veiw?
not really dirtjumps is there?

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 17:05 Quote
sookebiker wrote:
Iridenorcobikes wrote:
sookebiker wrote:
what about harber veiw?
no just trails but i think it could be a good place to build some

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 17:07 Quote
Iridenorcobikes wrote:
sookebiker wrote:
Iridenorcobikes wrote:

what about harber veiw?
yea i guess

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 17:13 Quote
sookebiker wrote:
Iridenorcobikes wrote:
sookebiker wrote:
yea i guess
im askin around if theres any dj's up broomhilltup

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 12:47 Quote
Hey if anyone can message me about some jumps in the area that be awesome!!! I have been looking fo rhte ones in Highlands but havent found them, also the ones by uvic??? I would love to find some DJ`s in my area!!
Cheers!!!

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 17:01 Quote
Gucho wrote:
Hey if anyone can message me about some jumps in the area that be awesome!!! I have been looking fo rhte ones in Highlands but havent found them, also the ones by uvic??? I would love to find some DJ`s in my area!!
Cheers!!!
dude behind the firehall in highlands and the uvic dogpark is on cedarhill rd. just a couple blocks past the entrance of uvic.

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 22:33 Quote
good times!! I will check it out tomorrow!! Cheers!

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 22:10 Quote
I was behind the one Fire hall on the millstream side and I saw nothing. Is that the place where its at? can anyone give me some good directions to get to those DJs?
thanks

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 18:19 Quote
grant446 wrote:
Hey guys i need some help finding places to ride in or near victoria and i would like to know any spots for mainly moderate fr/dh. Any help would be great and possibly some directions lol.
thanks alot
Hey well some of my buddies and I made some jumps at SJ Willis school. Theres a huge drop a kicker off a rock and another drop. Its a really nice place to make some more. Theres also the new DJ park out by the airport. Its a really nice place

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 21:37 Quote
Dirt-Jumping-Man wrote:
grant446 wrote:
Hey guys i need some help finding places to ride in or near victoria and i would like to know any spots for mainly moderate fr/dh. Any help would be great and possibly some directions lol.
thanks alot
Hey well some of my buddies and I made some jumps at SJ Willis school. Theres a huge drop a kicker off a rock and another drop. Its a really nice place to make some more. Theres also the new DJ park out by the airport. Its a really nice place
Those are gonna get torn down Frown
I'd put my vote in for the North Sannich Freeride Park, it's so nice there and completely legit.

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 21:46 Quote
JayGee wrote:
Dirt-Jumping-Man wrote:
grant446 wrote:
thanks alot
I'd put my vote in for the North Sannich Freeride Park, it's so nice there and completely legit.
yeha the sidney freeride park is all legal and is just getting bigger they even might put a clubhouse in there.

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 at 21:50 Quote
sookebiker wrote:
JayGee wrote:
Dirt-Jumping-Man wrote:
yeha the sidney freeride park is all legal and is just getting bigger they even might put a clubhouse in there.
A clubhouse would be epic!
Too bad it's so damn far from Vic.

Posted: Mar 27, 2011 at 19:10 Quote
How r the sooke djs ive only seen jumps by hospital and it all got destroy accept the ste up

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014731
Mobile Version of Website