any stories of broken bits

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
any stories of broken bits
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 10:33 Quote
just wanted to see a few stories of bikes bones whatever being brocken, iam just that way?!?!Madder

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 10:41 Quote
well, i broke 2 mechs in one day because of my stupididididididididididididididity.

oli

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 10:42 Quote
blew a dot, smashed derailer, blew a few tubes, cracked some break pads, ripped my leg open...

O+
Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 11:05 Quote
broke my femur once.

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 16:23 Quote
...where should i start...i snapped my rear axel hitt a gully...ripped off my derailer laying my bike down going aroung a turn...got road rash on my back from manuling down the trans canada...lost a tooth from a curb endo...and 22 stiches in my leg....i think thats it...lol

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 17:58 Quote
-pie- wrote:
blew a dot, smashed derailer, blew a few tubes, cracked some break pads, ripped my leg open...
sorry...

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 18:00 Quote
xlr8- wrote:
-pie- wrote:
sorry...
damn right you'd better be! or your buying me new ones and ill ghost ride my scooter into your bike! MUHAHA

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 18:03 Quote
-pie- wrote:
xlr8- wrote:
-pie- wrote:
sorry...
damn right you'd better be! or your buying me new ones and ill ghost ride my scooter into your bike! MUHAHA
what?, you never said i had to buy new ones?

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
xlr8- wrote:
-pie- wrote:
xlr8- wrote:

sorry...
what?, you never said i had to buy new ones?
i said if you werent sorry.

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
i broke
my wolverines front axle into 7 peices- the only little rod was holding it together
a n 8 inch disk and extender
my fork
sprained my wrist
got tendonitis

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 12:00 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
i broke
my wolverines front axle into 7 peices- the only little rod was holding it together
my fork
sprained my wrist
got tendonitis
/
wtf is tendinitis..it prob sumthin with ur tendons tho rigtht?

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 12:21 Quote
snapped a rock shox rear shock clean off at the piston shaft
broke a 888RC2X damper
a couple taco'd wheels, 1 front and 1 rear

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 12:32 Quote
nowa90 wrote:
backflip101 wrote:
i broke
my fork
sprained my wrist
got tendonitis
/
Yes, (chronic) inflammation of a tendon, very painful and often difficult to get rid of.

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 17:59 Quote
gabor wrote:
nowa90 wrote:
backflip101 wrote:
i broke
my fork
sprained my wrist
got tendonitis
/
Yes, (chronic) inflammation of a tendon, very painful and often difficult to get rid of.

often healed by frequent icing, and with the use of a wrist splint to keep your wrist strait, as too not irrtate the tendons anymore. ibuprofen is also used an amount as well. did u notice the thing i had on my wrist when i was showing u bretts bike?

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 4:15 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
gabor wrote:
nowa90 wrote:

/

often healed by frequent icing, and with the use of a wrist splint to keep your wrist strait, as too not irrtate the tendons anymore. ibuprofen is also used an amount as well. did u notice the thing i had on my wrist when i was showing u bretts bike?

ya my mum told me when i asked her...as u can tell im prob more time off the compute so ya...and ya i did see it

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011656
Mobile Version of Website