Woodlot anyone?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Woodlot anyone?
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 9:54 Quote
Hey guys.
Me and some buddies want to go ride the woodlot today, but none of us know how to get there.
Anyone got some good directions on how to get there?
And does anyone know what the conditions are like up there?
Thanks a lot,
Jordan.

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 9:57 Quote
Ahahaha if you go there today it will be wicked fun.....or death by slickness!

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 10:08 Quote
So what your saying is bring my mud tires?

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 10:08 Quote
I heard the Woodlot got moved to Kamloops....

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 10:09 Quote
kakah wrote:
I heard the Woodlot got moved to Kamloops....

I heard your not helping the situation at all,
please make constructive posts, not destructive.
Were paying to host your comments, please make them worth while Smile

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 10:11 Quote
Make a left at the 3rd stop sign after the store and then drive 130 ft until you get to the big tree. At the tree you need to turn right and then walk in reverse until you get to the 7Eleven where you will buy me beefjerky and a slurpee. The slurpee will be a 7UP and Cola mix with blue straw.

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
kakah wrote:
Make a left at the 3rd stop sign after the store and then drive 130 ft until you get to the big tree. At the tree you need to turn right and then walk in reverse until you get to the 7Eleven where you will buy me beefjerky and a slurpee. The slurpee will be a 7UP and Cola mix with blue straw.

Ahahaha

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 10:18 Quote
kakah wrote:
Make a left at the 3rd stop sign after the store and then drive 130 ft until you get to the big tree. At the tree you need to turn right and then walk in reverse until you get to the 7Eleven where you will buy me beefjerky and a slurpee. The slurpee will be a 7UP and Cola mix with blue straw.

Congratulations,
Your 100% useless.

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 10:18 Quote
Go down Dewdney Trunk Rd., then, left on 287th, and drive to the end of the road going straight (i.e. don't take the road going left at the end). You'll see the parking lot straight ahead -- there is usually always someone riding on weekends, so you'll see the parked cars and trucks.

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 10:19 Quote
vppbikedeefer wrote:
Go down Dewdney Trunk Rd., then, left on 287th, and drive to the end of the road going straight (i.e. don't take the road going left at the end). You'll see the parking lot straight ahead -- there is usually always someone riding on weekends, so you'll see the parked cars and trucks.

I just found that write up,
after Kakah was ZERO help to me.

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 10:20 Quote
I know how to get there just didn't know the names of the roads, but that writeup sounds correct....have fun fella!

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 10:22 Quote
vppbikedeefer wrote:
I know how to get there just didn't know the names of the roads, but that writeup sounds correct....have fun fella!

Yeah,
it may just end up as bear mountain due to the wet weather.
but we will see.
Thanks for your help.

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 11:42 Quote
I ride Bear ,and woodlot all the time Jordan,give me a PM next time your out,im always down for a rip!Big Grin

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 11:45 Quote
go on Mapquest.com and you could have your directions

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 11:48 Quote
firebird007 wrote:
go on Mapquest.com and you could have your directions

Good call,but I dont think you can find trails with it.

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019859
Mobile Version of Website