Woodlot anyone?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Woodlot anyone?
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 8:27 Quote
did you guys ride yesterday? There had to be lots of snow up there! Sorry I missed the thread- went riding with Brule, Gully, & James Saturday. TONS of snow. Fun times fo shizzle!

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 8:34 Quote
SpecTech wrote:
did you guys ride yesterday? There had to be lots of snow up there! Sorry I missed the thread- went riding with Brule, Gully, & James Saturday. TONS of snow. Fun times fo shizzle!

Naw dude, we heard it was covered in snow so we hit up Ledgeview, which was PRIME.
There was just a dusting of snow on the fringe of the trail, but the trails were so nice and tacky.
Awesome conditions, I highly suggest hitting that up.

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 8:39 Quote
i rode woodlot yesterday and it had various parts with snow (if you stay under blood donor its not bad.but the wood is slippery as hell

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 20:50 Quote
WOODLOT LOVERS trial build day tomorrow Saturday 25 ,08 9:30 - 12:30 could go longer its in the morning

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 21:02 Quote
Went out to woodlot today, really wet, does anyone know about the big drop on snakes and ladders(very far in) about a 20+ foot drop?

Posted: Mar 29, 2011 at 21:04 Quote
hay im jay. im just messaging people that i see on the forum that are in the area to see if any would like to go on a ride to the wood lot on april 2nd or 3rd so if you would like to go msg me back. i have a van so i can pick up to 4 people with bikes but if you got a ride there all the better. ok ttyl thanks.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018390
Mobile Version of Website