DEITY

Posted: Aug 10, 2008 at 6:23 Quote
wher did you get the bar and stem from ?

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 3:03 Quote
pierpoint33 wrote:
a want some deity components aswell they look so nice but do they sell them in England or not
u can get deity oversize bars from www.freeborn.co.uk [1 in sandown park racecourse and another in Horsham]

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 3:18 Quote
all the stuff on the web appears to be the old parts... is that video 08 or 09, because chain reaction and wiggle dont have vendetas, dirty 30s or the new saddles or seatposts...

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 3:28 Quote
reallybigmantis wrote:
i got the new 08 vandetta's and i really like them. you have to get a deity sprocket as well, cause it ataches with only one bolt instead of 4 bolt. i'm thinking of getting an LG1 chainguide from e13 cause it wold show off the sprocket more and be a little lighter. i also got the dirty 30 bars and the're SICK. they're so light i thought they were plastic at first, and after a run or two i was loving the lower and wider grip for my big bike. (no barspins with those) actually, everything they made this year is top notch, i got a seat and seatpost for my hardtail and 2 thumbs up is the story on that too...
photo

here's how they look on my custom geo. all chromoly DH bike.

personally those cranks look stupid as hell on that bike.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 4:59 Quote
deity are some of the best three piece cranks out there, designed for street/park but they use them on downhill rigs. remember ull need a spider aswell.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 5:02 Quote
Is SWD Racing still around?

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 5:09 Quote
CRC and Wiggle have stopped selling vendetta cranks. i just snapped mine and want to know if anywhere in the UK sells them?

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 7:51 Quote
b3n- wrote:
CRC and Wiggle have stopped selling vendetta cranks. i just snapped mine and want to know if anywhere in the UK sells them?

yeah, who distributes or supplies 08 deity parts in britain?

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 10:09 Quote
all the stuff on the web appears to be the old parts... is that video 08 or 09, because chain reaction and wiggle dont have vendetas, dirty 30s or the new saddles or seatposts...

thats what a was wondering aswell

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
thers my bars and stem

photo

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 10:16 Quote
i have the cranks i really like them. I lost a whole pound with them

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 11:17 Quote
benbo111 wrote:
b3n- wrote:

yeah, who distributes or supplies 08 deity parts in britain?

Extra UK has had 08 gear for a month or two. They can be contacted at http://www.extrauk.co.uk .

From what we have heard, Chain Reaction has ordered a ton of gear and is working on getting it online, but I may be mistaken.

If you run into any snags contacting Extra...just drop us an e-mail.

Thanks for the interest and support.

regards,

Eric
deity

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 21:05 Quote
do you guys know how deity is with regards to shipping items you have bought from there online store.

do they ever mess up?

has anyone out there ever bought from them online? what was your experience?

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 21:09 Quote
ive seen two sets of deity cranks...
one of them snapped clean in half. pretty sketchy

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 21:10 Quote
matt98guy wrote:
watcha guys think about deity cranks on a freeride/DH bike?
They seem to be very strong and have a nice look towards them. i think they would be awsome..

cheers

ive got the bars/stem/seat on my dh bike, super solid and sick looking too!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019233
Mobile Version of Website