DEITY

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 21:12 Quote
jamisbowtech wrote:
ive seen two sets of deity cranks...
one of them snapped clean in half. pretty sketchy

yea ive seen it happen too.

im talking about like shipping, and buying off them.

I heard the new pedals are good quality?

does ayone know from experience?

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 at 21:24 Quote
wat bars should i get for my norco six... i mostly freeride, no DH and a bit of DJing.... and does the straitline stem work with it too?

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 6:17 Quote
NeedaBike2000 wrote:
wat bars should i get for my norco six... i mostly freeride, no DH and a bit of DJing.... and does the straitline stem work with it too?

get the regular deity 31.9mm bars, the straitline stem will work with it as long as it too is a 31.8mm clamp

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 8:45 Quote
In regards to the comments about products breaking,
There is always the odd chance you will break something.
Deity's component lineup has advanced so far since what it was, I feel you have no need to worry about breakage, however the chance is still there.

The Deity components this year look really well built, and extremely strong. Eric has put a lot of thought into his lineup, and it shows through.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 17:32 Quote
spoiledgoods wrote:
In regards to the comments about products breaking,
There is always the odd chance you will break something.
Deity's component lineup has advanced so far since what it was, I feel you have no need to worry about breakage, however the chance is still there.

The Deity components this year look really well built, and extremely strong. Eric has put a lot of thought into his lineup, and it shows through.

thanks alot

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
my friend snapped the 07 vendettas but deity hooked him up with the new ones because he had just got them. but the new ones are way stronger especially with the lhd arm. your not gonna break that shit i don't think.

Posted: Nov 26, 2008 at 16:47 Quote
Any one know how much Deity bar and stem are in Canadian?

Posted: Nov 26, 2008 at 16:48 Quote
twinbiker11 wrote:
http://www.deitycomponentsstore.com/

multiply the prices by like 1.25 and tthen add shipping then duty...

Posted: Nov 26, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
twinbiker11 wrote:

bars are 60 and stem is 60 at my lbs

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 at 17:17 Quote
I got the new Deity fantom 31.8 stem for $92.00 that was when it was firt available this spring i think...bars go for around 60-75 ive seen in a few different shops.

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 at 22:39 Quote
photo

enough said. they suck

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 18:30 Quote
same thing happened to mine. They did though replace it at no charge, which i was greatful for. excellent customer service.

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 at 23:49 Quote
Is it a good idea to put dirty thirty handlebars on a dh bike? i assume deity components are primarely a dj group, but i like the looks of the handlebars and stem and want to use it on my new bike. or should i look for something stronger (some say they are pretty weak, plus the pic of the cranks above..)

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 at 23:55 Quote
rangemaster wrote:
Is it a good idea to put dirty thirty handlebars on a dh bike? i assume deity components are primarely a dj group, but i like the looks of the handlebars and stem and want to use it on my new bike. or should i look for something stronger (some say they are pretty weak, plus the pic of the cranks above..)

The bars will be plenty strong, I really like the sweep on their 31.8 dj bars, real comfortable.

Posted: Mar 19, 2010 at 0:41 Quote
matt98guy wrote:
watcha guys think about deity cranks on a freeride/DH bike?
They seem to be very strong and have a nice look towards them. i think they would be awsome..

cheers
Why? Just run a BMX Cranks like a Eclat Tibia or Primo Hollowbites.. You'd be MUCH better off

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011986
Mobile Version of Website