O+ FL
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 19:42 Quote
iRIDE408 wrote:
Calabazas bike park in San Jose.

smooth and no haters.

... too many ppl sitting on the jumps , crappy jumps to begin with

Posted: May 18, 2010 at 23:14 Quote
localboy9 wrote:
the marin graveyard jumps are kinda sketch right now, they are in the process of being rebuilt, but they arent hitable yet
were these at specifically?

Posted: Jun 15, 2010 at 13:11 Quote
anyone in corte madera?? im working on a lil track in back of my house all on my lonely....hit me up if u wanna help out and make a track thats completly unknown/private.....i just literally spent the last three days clearing the area, no one has even set foot in this spot for 15-20 years

Posted: Jul 18, 2010 at 1:54 Quote
This guy zachdank has some sexy ass pieces of art in sacremento. . . but where in sacremento?! :[
photo
photo

Posted: Jul 18, 2010 at 13:34 Quote
There's some empty space at 37°46'40"N, 122°17'52"W. It's on the now empty Naval Air Station. I think the land is owned by the city, and it's by no means hidden, but I bet you could get away with building there. There's a concrete bmx park on the navy base already, so Alameda might be more open to a DJ park than most places.

Posted: Jul 25, 2010 at 21:58 Quote
im vacationing in Eureka and i am wonder if there are any good dj spots for the public !

cheers

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 27, 2010 at 8:09 Quote
smacafee wrote:
There's some empty space at 37°46'40"N, 122°17'52"W. It's on the now empty Naval Air Station. I think the land is owned by the city, and it's by no means hidden, but I bet you could get away with building there. There's a concrete bmx park on the navy base already, so Alameda might be more open to a DJ park than most places.

Go ride alameda and get a ticket , it is a bike park by design but they dont want us there lol..

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 13:15 Quote
late but if you go to deer park in Fairfax CA than you go along the traile to the gate of the trail and look right and there is some small DJs the biggest on is 5-5 ft lil to landing with a 6 ft gap

Posted: Sep 19, 2010 at 20:20 Quote
Just south of Target and the Vintage Oaks shopping area right next to hwy 101 in Novato there's a small hill and big empty area that dirt bikes ride on time to time. I haven't been over there in years, but there used to be some small jumps over there.

Posted: Jan 17, 2011 at 21:29 Quote
ilikebikes295 wrote:
gunnartj wrote:
there are some sweet jumps called the garveyard off 580 in pleasanton
ya ive been to the graveyard. i was tehre a few days ago. they are built nice, but are really close to eachother. kinda sketchy, but real fun.
do you have and adress or one near the graveyard

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.052095
Mobile Version of Website