the council flattend our jumps

PB Forum :: Trail Building
the council flattend our jumps
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 12:33 Quote
i am so pissed of they flatend all our jumps so we dugg all the path up and started nakin every thing they ownt TWATS

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 12:37 Quote
oing-93 wrote:
i am so pissed of they flatend all our jumps so we dugg all the path up and started nakin every thing they ownt TWATS
there is 2 things you can do, ask them for permission or use your mind and be creative, find natural jumps and drops.

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
poeple suck end of story...

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 12:42 Quote
they are not gonna come back to ask u if them guys showed up dead at all

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 6:18 Quote
ah that sucks, with our trails the council didnt mind, even the people who walked through didnt mind but it was just the chav's in our town that destroyed them, now we keep our trails secret.

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 6:29 Quote
in thats wha were doin nw

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 7:07 Quote
same thing happened with us in martinez, our solution, make bigger jumps, and hop they dont get a big bulldozer. or you can buy a bunch of metal poles and implant them in your jumps so it makes em alot harder to mow over, or you can build in a forest where the cant fit a tractor or dont build on public land

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 7:08 Quote
konarrider2007 wrote:
hey i thought you said end of story

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 7:32 Quote
happened to our 2 local spots a couple of times at each but the last time the council came in with a mini digger and knocked them down. what i have done is started to build so in the field next 2 miy house!!

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 7:46 Quote
Its happend to me to and its so inoying but at the end of the day its some on elses land and diging up paths is not going to make the owners think otherwise and let you ride. Talk to them and let them no your situation and why you want to ride, i did and they set aside a bit of land for our use.Smile

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 10:00 Quote
TheSandman116 wrote:
konarrider2007 wrote:
hey i thought you said end of story
people suck man

FL
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 11:05 Quote
i think the best thing to do if you do build on other peoples property is try and get permission first, coz if u dont it will cause a lot of unwanted hassle

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 11:07 Quote
dez69 wrote:
i think the best thing to do if you do build on other peoples property is try and get permission first, coz if u dont it will cause a lot of unwanted hassle

Yeah no doubt. People here built on some companies property, it was a pretty rad park i must say, and it was torn down, and people got pretty pissed.

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 11:15 Quote
wow, ANOTHER pointless forum thread... what better way to spread the good word of mountain biking than to come on here, call council people twats, and write posts that are so horribly misspelled and grammatically wrong that no one could possibly care what you have to say... my advice, work on your attitude, THEN talk to your councilmen... try and arrange for city approved jumps...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011363
Mobile Version of Website