dirt jumps in saskatoon? Desperate need 4 some advice

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
dirt jumps in saskatoon? Desperate need 4 some advice
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 20:26 Quote
please anybody help me. I just moved here from B.C and i'm tryin to find some dirt jumps or somethin somewhat big to ride or at least some decent dirt jumps or somethin. I live out in osler and found a pretty sick line of dirt jumps some bmx racers made with some tables some 15 footer gaps and some woops but they're starting to lose shape.

Posted: Sep 11, 2008 at 22:56 Quote
Where were these dirt jumps?

I know there are some out in the dog walking trails going north of town out of Central

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
id ask one of the guys at bikedoctor. heard they know about a new set being built and i think its approved by the city to.

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 13:39 Quote
yea the new set is out in the rosewood park, at the end of taylor. weve been working on it and its looking good.

Posted: Aug 1, 2010 at 23:35 Quote
Okay, so the jumps at the end of taylor , better know as the rosewood jumps, are legit. AKA the city is allowing them to exist and are willing to rent Bobcats for us make the jumps as big and as sick as we want them. Heres the catch, they will only lend out the Cats to the ppl who designed them. I know gerald from Bike Doctor was one of those guys. If you bug him about he'll do, i've been for awhile and he says he'll do it eventually but eventually will be a long time if nobody else bugs him about it too. So if you want real DJs talk to gerald and they will be built.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 18:32 Quote
Are the jumps worth going to now? have you worked on them at all? and i dont think Gerald can build deece jumps lol

Posted: Aug 6, 2010 at 11:38 Quote
No theres no point in going out there right now its super over grown. But if gerald got us bobcats he could just move the dirt where we want it then we can do all the shovel work. Then the jumps would be sick.

Posted: Aug 18, 2011 at 17:27 Quote
that would be sick, has anyone been there recently?

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007968
Mobile Version of Website