2008 Specialized SX-Trail!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
2008 Specialized SX-Trail!
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 9:49 Quote
thomasmb wrote:
tuupj wrote:
hey, thanx everybody! For the compliments.

Ja thomasmb, zit er nu ook bij Razz Wat wil je als je zoveeeeel goede dingen over het frame hoort Razz Bevalt me super, wel wennen, kona reed toch heel stuk anders. Maar zal wel goed komen.

Kank gelove ! Kheb in de beginmaanden een demo gehad en dit was gwn een té zware bak voor mij. De sx is gwn Perfection ! En dat heb ik in frankrijk gevoeld :p was echt zaleg om met dat ding de trails af te scheuren.

Frankrijk zal bij mij volgend jaar wel op de planning staan om weetr te gana rippen. Op de trails hier voelt die al erg goed aan! Jumps ook erg lekker, je merkt meteen dat dit een hennig speelfietsje is, die je in elke richting kan gooien wat je wilt.

Hoe fijn Big Grin

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 9:50 Quote
chankchinaski wrote:
Sweet one! You're lucky that You kept your white 66's - now your bike is colour coordinatedSmile They have 150 travel? And how tall are You? Im going to buy same frame 4 my self but I'm not sure about the size (M or L). Anyway - great bike Dude.

Hey,

The sx frame and 66 have both 170mm travel. My frame is a M.

Good luck with buying one!

cheers.

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 at 11:25 Quote
Thanks. But how tall are You? PM if You want.

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 10:24 Quote
-tgr- wrote:
that frame has got to have one of the ugliest paint job ever... although they are super nice bikes to ride...

agreed

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 10:28 Quote
that is officially the nicest bike i have ever seen. can we get the specs?

Posted: Oct 28, 2007 at 19:35 Quote
Here you go.

-sx trail, M, 2008
-Marz. 66 rc2x, 170mm, 2006, best vork I have ever had!
-Diabolus stem and handlebar
-Hope moto V2
-Maviv 721 rims on dmr hubs
-chris king headset
-shimano dx pedals
-E13 chainguide
-selle italia slr seat
-sram x9 derallieur
-sram chain and cassete
-trvativ husselfelt cranks
-Schwalbe muddy max front tire
-Maxxis minion dh front tire as rear tire

I only want to upgrade the cranks to truvativ oct, probably with dual chain for the rides uphill to the trails.

Posted: Apr 16, 2012 at 10:54 Quote
hi sx trail riders i would like to ask everybody here if anybody has the lower rear shock mount! i would like to buy it if you know anything please send me a mail! thanks

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017028
Mobile Version of Website