Santa Cruz V10

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz V10
Posted: Jul 22, 2016 at 11:18 Quote
fastboyslim wrote:
No change to the bikes for 2017. I was riding with Greg a few weeks back, shock is the same length as mine.
There you go then, from the horses mouth.

Posted: Jul 23, 2016 at 15:23 Quote
anyone need a slightly used V10.6 CC Frame? size: XL
Frame is invisiframe coated, sowhen you remove that it looks like new, with new bearings and spare bearing kit, spare hanger, axle, seatclamp, seatpost and saddle if you like
if Somebody is interested please Write me a Massage to get more Informations ;-))

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 2:37 Quote
anyone running a float x2? did you put volume spacers in?

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 3:22 Quote
mattygee020671 wrote:
I have it on mine. I run the max recommended by fox. Had it on my Nomad for a while too, same thing max allowable

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 3:26 Quote
Smitty2661 wrote:
mattygee020671 wrote:
I have it on mine. I run the max recommended by fox. Had it on my Nomad for a while too, same thing max allowable
you got a link?

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 3:29 Quote
mattygee020671 wrote:
Smitty2661 wrote:
mattygee020671 wrote:
you got a link?
http://www.ridefox.com/help.php?m=bike&id=695

Posted: Aug 5, 2016 at 18:19 Quote
mattygee020671 wrote:
Hi , Yes I run a X2 float on a 27.5 frame . I added two spacers .

Posted: Aug 6, 2016 at 11:10 Quote
Anyone willing to (anonymously) go on record with what they actually paid for their V10cc?

8700$ is absurd, especially in light of how Specialized just cut the price of the Demo. Plus Specialized dealers have a ton of flexibility to deal too. And look at what a Pivot Phoenix costs new...with carbon wheels.

Juat trying to make sure I don't get ripped off.

Posted: Aug 6, 2016 at 13:41 Quote
wibblywobbly wrote:
Anyone willing to (anonymously) go on record with what they actually paid for their V10cc?

8700$ is absurd, especially in light of how Specialized just cut the price of the Demo. Plus Specialized dealers have a ton of flexibility to deal too. And look at what a Pivot Phoenix costs new...with carbon wheels.

I don't know about all that but i had paid 8800 here in my country to get an V10cc and i can't be happier about my bike... I'm the proud owner of a SC v10cc and i love it...
Anyways i hope they'll cut the prices down soon...

Posted: Aug 6, 2016 at 22:37 Quote
wibblywobbly wrote:

r

Bike shop in whistler selling a rental 2016 v10cc with full Chris king for $6200.

Posted: Aug 7, 2016 at 5:16 Quote
I would NEVER buy a rental for that much money.

Posted: Aug 7, 2016 at 10:45 Quote
Is that a rental with no warranty or is that a "demo" that can be sold with warranty?

If everyone knew what bro deal everyone else got the transparency would keep Santa Cruz (and the rest of the bike companies) from gouging us.

Posted: Aug 7, 2016 at 11:08 Quote
wibblywobbly wrote:
Is that a rental with no warranty or is that a "demo" that can be sold with warranty?

If everyone knew what bro deal everyone else got the transparency would keep Santa Cruz (and the rest of the bike companies) from gouging us.
Some people get a discount for sponsorship I doubt SC would price differently for the general public.
Build a good relationship with a Bricks and mortar shop and maybe they can offer a discount for loyalty.

Posted: Aug 7, 2016 at 21:40 Quote
wibblywobbly wrote:

being sold with warranty. Some agreement with Santa Cruz. They also have some sort of deal with Chris king so all the Chris king stuff has ceramic bearings that gets replaced before turning it over to buyer.also is carbon evening and sram xx1 or something

Posted: Aug 8, 2016 at 1:58 Quote
wibblywobbly wrote:

If your trying to save some money . Try and get a deal on a frame , 10-15 % . Then build a bike around it . If you do a spread sheet on the retail spec bike you probable will see its cheaper to buy complete . But If you do a spread sheet using parts that are just as good or better you can save a few thousand . The race face stuff is really expensive , So Id look at XO cranks , SDG carbon post , Easton carbon bars / alloy stem , XO type. 2 10 speed , hope hubs on 570 rim , saint or code brakes .

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015368
Mobile Version of Website