Hope 203mm Rotor
Enve 27.5 M90 Wheels
Ceramic Speed Wheel Bearing
DT Swiss 240s Wheel Hub
REV Grip
Rock Guardz Downtube Protector

Cool build dude!

Posted: Jun 8, 2020 at 12:01 Quote
Have any of you tested on a v10.6 mount 29 "wheel?
Set an angle direction and lower the bottom bracket with stage bushings?
I think it could be a good test ...

Posted: Jun 15, 2020 at 0:44 Quote
Has anyone the Rock Shox Delue Coil sitting in their V10.7? What tune do you recommend?

Posted: Jun 15, 2020 at 1:41 Quote
MindPatterns wrote:
Has anyone the Rock Shox Delue Coil sitting in their V10.7? What tune do you recommend?

I have a super deluxe ultimate in m/m tune, that is what santa cruz recommended(sent them an email)

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 16:23 Quote
christiaan wrote:
MindPatterns wrote:

I have a super deluxe ultimate in m/m tune, that is what santa cruz recommended(sent them an email)

Good to know thanks, I asked the local distributor to order a SD ULT DH 250 x 75 MM tune but they came back and said only OEM models available (e.g. for Commencal etc). Which OEM model did you get Christiaan? (distributor also said there should be a V10 specific OEM model soon...)

Posted: Jul 5, 2020 at 1:07 Quote
I‘d also like to know that, I have been looking for so long now but haven‘t found any.

Posted: Jul 6, 2020 at 7:17 Quote
tavaenga wrote:
christiaan wrote:
MindPatterns wrote:

Good to know thanks, I asked the local distributor to order a SD ULT DH 250 x 75 MM tune but they came back and said only OEM models available (e.g. for Commencal etc). Which OEM model did you get Christiaan? (distributor also said there should be a V10 specific OEM model soon...)

I had/have 2, one the 29 v10 and on the 27.5, both came from Nukeproof frames, one with bearing lower eyelet one without

Posted: Jul 9, 2020 at 15:28 Quote
This color is hot...

Posted: Jul 20, 2020 at 2:18 Quote
Two questions:

Does anyone have the length of the seatpost that comes stock with the V10 29" L? I'd like to shorten mine and begin with the stock setup of the bike as specced by SC.

Secondly, it seemed kind of strange to me that the headtube is "closed" and does not have any opening towards the upper/bottom tube of the frame. I take it that this is related to making things stiffer and more reliable? Any suggestions related to water collecting in the headtube itself?

Posted: Sep 7, 2020 at 13:54 Quote
Hello, a Short question, do i Need a Short or Medium Cage rear derailler for my V10.7 Medium 29“ with 34 chainring and Sram 10-24 cassette ? Thanks ....

Posted: Sep 7, 2020 at 17:13 Quote
elreyrules wrote:
Hello, a Short question, do i Need a Short or Medium Cage rear derailler for my V10.7 Medium 29“ with 34 chainring and Sram 10-24 cassette ? Thanks ....

Hi, assuming you’re using the SRAM rear derailleur it should be a medium cage based on the V10.7 chainstay growth being greater than 25mm.

There is a table on page 5 of the linked document below.

https://www.servicearchive.sram.com/sites/default/files/techdocs/gen_0000000004429_rev_b_x01_dh_frame_fit_specs.pdf

Posted: Sep 7, 2020 at 17:16 Quote
MindPatterns wrote:
I‘d also like to know that, I have been looking for so long now but haven‘t found any.

My distributor called yesterday and the RS SDU DH coil shock has arrived, seems they are slowly trickling into dealers and shops. Worldwide Cyclery had a few in stock last time I checked.

Posted: Sep 7, 2020 at 17:19 Quote
MindPatterns wrote:
Two questions:

Does anyone have the length of the seatpost that comes stock with the V10 29" L? I'd like to shorten mine and begin with the stock setup of the bike as specced by SC.

Secondly, it seemed kind of strange to me that the headtube is "closed" and does not have any opening towards the upper/bottom tube of the frame. I take it that this is related to making things stiffer and more reliable? Any suggestions related to water collecting in the headtube itself?

I think the seatposts are shipped uncut so that shops can cut them to size when the bike is sold.

Headtube design you mention being closed, this is the norm these days. Water does not normally ingress into this area unless forced in under pressure.

Posted: Sep 7, 2020 at 22:50 Quote
elreyrules wrote:

Mitch ropolato uses a short, I used a short myself without problems but santa cruz do spec a medium

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009357
Mobile Version of Website