What can you do? pinbike talent contest...

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What can you do? pinbike talent contest...
Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 21:40 Quote
i can vault over a park bench, and i think the rebound in my legs is too fast because once when jumping off a roof i landed then bounced back up again, and can land almost doing a backflip over a huge tabletop, no idea how i did it but my wheels were aligned vertically, and i didnt stack

Posted: Jul 4, 2008 at 23:01 Quote
i can play any musical instrument i have tried. its wierd, i dont think ive ever found one i had trouble with.

so far its been harmonica, recorder, flute, clarinet, trombone, trumpet/tuba (sort of same thing), those zylophone things (the wood ones and the metal ones), used to sing decent, played bass for a bit, piano for a while, i was really good at drums but sold my kit cuz i wanted bike money, and im best at guitar and been playin for six years.

im also a really good driver (even tho i have my learners) and ive been studying like rally car drivers and stuff since i was super young. once i get my license that i get to drive by myself im gonna start training myself to race and stuff, which will be a cool talent

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021669
Mobile Version of Website