Tattoo

• Previous Page
Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 1:00 Quote
Okay. I really want some ideas for tattoos. I want something small but has to have something to to with MTB and what everyone would know aboutlol

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 1:19 Quote
honestly ask an actual tattoo artist..they would be MUCH more help then what 13 yr kids suggest.And there have been many threads about this

but if you really want an idea how about the good ol chainring (lots have it). Or a wheel with huge treads with spikes or somthing. Or a cartoonie rider givin the finger,A pedal with teeth...I dont know

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 1:24 Quote
grim reaper/skeleton (or something like that) doin a superman or somethin would be pretty sick

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 1:30 Quote
i like the idea of the chain ring but i was also thinking of freeride accross my knuckles!

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 3:32 Quote
Mtbdean wrote:
i like the idea of the chain ring but i was also thinking of freeride accross my knuckles!

You will end up regretting that.. The knuckles that is.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 12:18 Quote
id go for something small thats easy to hide if you come to regret it later on in life. mayb shoulder? or top of your back.

mtbing idea sounds sweet...maybe a pair of forks like a single crown and a triple crown like crossed with freeride underneath.

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 12:28 Quote
Where in the world have you biked?

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://clairelight.typepad.com/atlast/images/maptattooass.jpg

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 12:36 Quote
Wilson4 wrote:
Where in the world have you biked?

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://clairelight.typepad.com/atlast/images/maptattooass.jpg
hahahaha

Posted: Dec 27, 2013 at 13:59 Quote
Hey Folks,
I am currently thinking about a Chainring with the saying "All the worries ant the want washed away by the rush" on my right calf.
The saying is from the Movie Life Cycles, which is full of amazing quotes about Mtb, but I like this one the most because it fits me so well!
At first i wanted to get the chainring tracks on my right calf but then i thought it wouldn't be very nice to look at because it's more like a black highlined scar.
I dont know when i'll get it because I'm away from home for more than half a year still and i'd rather have it made by a local tattoo artist.
I guess I'll see but when I have it I'll post a picSalute
Cheers
Berti

Posted: Dec 31, 2013 at 14:00 Quote
You might want to have that quote spell-checked before you put ink into skin. ;-)

That said, your quote is good. Most importantly, get something that will impress you, not us clowns on the internets. We're a bunch of smart asses.

Posted: Jan 2, 2014 at 22:22 Quote
Oh Yeah,
I'd better do that. It might rule though Big Grin
You're right, get what you like and what you feel good with. Nothing mainstream *cough*"Only god can judge us"*cough*
Cheers

Posted: Jan 5, 2014 at 16:41 Quote
Missed the date

Posted: Jan 28, 2014 at 23:29 Quote
I'm getting a tattoo of a wolf on my shoulder in the next few weeks hopefully, nothing fancy just a simplistic version

Posted: Jan 30, 2014 at 17:57 Quote
kierantheman wrote:
I'm getting a tattoo of a wolf on my shoulder in the next few weeks hopefully, nothing fancy just a simplistic version

Sweet, can you upload pics?
I really wanna get one too!

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 at 1:56 Quote
Or instead of "THUGLIFE" your belly get "PINKBIKE" in old english lettering? Or on your knuckles?

On a serious note, have fun with your tattoo and let the artist use his/her imagination. Find one that has experience doing hobby type tattoos or one that is good with details not the first shop you find. Usually one that has been there a very long time is a good sign of a good artist. Give the artist the idea and see if they have suggestions and let them put it on paper and see if you like it then choose where you want it. But please don't get a chain. lol

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013720
Mobile Version of Website